Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 611 612 613 614 615 ... 665 666
I pray for speedy foddering

please grace me with a fair dodge rate
I pray for speedy foddering

please grace me with a fair dodge rate
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
mighty be Azimyth, blessed day today be, please bestow upon us eggies and eliminates :>
mighty be Azimyth, blessed day today be, please bestow upon us eggies and eliminates :>
O great Azimyth, I apologize for not thanking you for the eggs and crates I got before, but now I pray for luck, for eggs and skins, for battle stones and fest currency.
I ask for your blessings, great RNGbender, for luck to turn to my side.
O great Azimyth, I apologize for not thanking you for the eggs and crates I got before, but now I pray for luck, for eggs and skins, for battle stones and fest currency.
I ask for your blessings, great RNGbender, for luck to turn to my side.
Owl-2-20200914125609.png
Lord Azimyth, Luckmaster and RNGbender, I pray to you for good luck in today’s grinding session. Oh, and thank you very much for the fest chest I just got! :D

Edit: I JUST GOT A BERSERKER STONE!!! TYSM, LORD AZIMYTH!!! :D (Timestamp: 10:31, Nov 25)

Edit 2: OMG THANKS FOR THE SWIRLY EYE VIAL! :D (Timestamp: 13:46 Nov 25)

Edit 3: GOT A FEST CHEST AND ELIMINATE STONE IN SHORT SUCCESSION! I GIVE MY DEEPEST THANKS, LORD LUCKMASTER! (Timestamp: 0:58 Nov 26)

Edit 4: (1:10 Nov 26) AAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CROWNED ROC FAMILIAR!!! :D

Edit 5: (21:26 Nov 26) OMG OMG OMG GOT TWO FEST CHESTS IN QUICK SUCCESSION! :O
Lord Azimyth, Luckmaster and RNGbender, I pray to you for good luck in today’s grinding session. Oh, and thank you very much for the fest chest I just got! :D

Edit: I JUST GOT A BERSERKER STONE!!! TYSM, LORD AZIMYTH!!! :D (Timestamp: 10:31, Nov 25)

Edit 2: OMG THANKS FOR THE SWIRLY EYE VIAL! :D (Timestamp: 13:46 Nov 25)

Edit 3: GOT A FEST CHEST AND ELIMINATE STONE IN SHORT SUCCESSION! I GIVE MY DEEPEST THANKS, LORD LUCKMASTER! (Timestamp: 0:58 Nov 26)

Edit 4: (1:10 Nov 26) AAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CROWNED ROC FAMILIAR!!! :D

Edit 5: (21:26 Nov 26) OMG OMG OMG GOT TWO FEST CHESTS IN QUICK SUCCESSION! :O
TEIDUqh.gifqZwEAEI.png Qef5UlF.png
yzVHkx9.png
1j6wDhn.png
reHWBXk.png
JvUa9ma.png
27568530-2928-11eb-95d4-432813eda697.gif
Huge Wings of Fire fan, woo!
+++++++++++++++++++
I just got a fest chest and then a couple fights later, I get a lightning egg???
I just got a fest chest and then a couple fights later, I get a lightning egg???
v2PJF9u.png
UYR6vpC.png
mlHpBMC.png
Qboauiw.png
WKtl2lb.png
7c8ZUEs.png
zziIg7L.png [Lineage]
Clan Lore
[Scatter Quest]
shadow.gif
Today I pray
Today I pray
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
Oh, Azimyth please bless thy foddering so I do not have to weep at the doge rate
Oh, Azimyth please bless thy foddering so I do not have to weep at the doge rate
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
[quote name="Solarstar" date="2020-11-14 11:11:39" ] Today I pray [/quote]
Solarstar wrote on 2020-11-14 11:11:39:
Today I pray
Huummmm, cool, just got one of these friends 10 minutes after checking this religion out... [item=thunderstomp] Thats great, but I have already gotten one this week. Withholding judgement for now. ;P EDIT- Okay Azimyth. You got me. 0.0 [item=eliminate] 4 minutes later. All hail? How do you properly religion? =D EDIT 2- WAIT, what?????? Um. ~30 min later. [item=eliminate] Um. All praise and glory be? O_o Thank you for your generosity my new lord and savior.
Huummmm, cool, just got one of these friends 10 minutes after checking this religion out...
Thunderstomp
Thats great, but I have already gotten one this week. Withholding judgement for now. ;P

EDIT- Okay Azimyth. You got me. 0.0
Eliminate
4 minutes later.
All hail? How do you properly religion? =D

EDIT 2- WAIT, what?????? Um. ~30 min later.
Eliminate

Um. All praise and glory be? O_o
Thank you for your generosity my new lord and savior.
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
Literally after I read this, Tomo gave me a question asking: "What is the 12th flight?"
Literally after I read this, Tomo gave me a question asking: "What is the 12th flight?"
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
1 2 ... 611 612 613 614 615 ... 665 666