Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 610 611 612 613 614 ... 665 666
[quote name="TruthseekerSky6" date="2020-11-20 17:14:38" ] Our Lord Luckmaster Azimyth, please grant me your blessings for my one-skin-crate-per-venue challenge. (Grind in one venue until you get a skin crate; you can only move on to the next venue after you get the crate. Festivals + getting items for trades are the only exempts allowed.) I would also like to thank you, Your Grace, for your myriad previous gifts, including but not limited to an ice egg, an Eliminate (maybe two?), and two or three Phantom genes. New prayer: Please forgive me for adding on to this prayer, My Lord, but please also grant me luck to allow my G1 shop to prosper... it isn’t doing very well. Please also bless my brother’s EU4 games, so that he may win an achievement or two... [/quote] [quote name="Digimon11" date="2020-11-20 17:40:21" ] pls give me flecks rng lord [/quote] there are two types of people.
TruthseekerSky6 wrote on 2020-11-20 17:14:38:
Our Lord Luckmaster Azimyth, please grant me your blessings for my one-skin-crate-per-venue challenge. (Grind in one venue until you get a skin crate; you can only move on to the next venue after you get the crate. Festivals + getting items for trades are the only exempts allowed.)

I would also like to thank you, Your Grace, for your myriad previous gifts, including but not limited to an ice egg, an Eliminate (maybe two?), and two or three Phantom genes.

New prayer: Please forgive me for adding on to this prayer, My Lord, but please also grant me luck to allow my G1 shop to prosper... it isn’t doing very well. Please also bless my brother’s EU4 games, so that he may win an achievement or two...

Digimon11 wrote on 2020-11-20 17:40:21:
pls give me flecks rng lord

there are two types of people.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
Great Fortune-bringer, I pray.
I pray for eggs. I pray for scrolls.
I beg you to hear by plea, Glorious one.
Great Fortune-bringer, I pray.
I pray for eggs. I pray for scrolls.
I beg you to hear by plea, Glorious one.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
I have come to thank our great Lord Azymith for the assistance I have received since making my prayer.
Multiple genes, battlestones, skin crates, and apparel. On my second battle of the festival I found a skin chest-- thank you, Great One!
I have come to thank our great Lord Azymith for the assistance I have received since making my prayer.
Multiple genes, battlestones, skin crates, and apparel. On my second battle of the festival I found a skin chest-- thank you, Great One!
ice_small.png tRvB8Xn.pngg585y1V.pngbYt72YT.pngJ7D1quC.png
BT1N47G.pngIUweZNB.pngqhK4FYS.png5hF3FGk.png
Just a tired gal who likes to talk too much ^^
Oh great lord Azymith, today I return with a prayer and a thank you for any and all former gifts I have recieved. For today is the beginning of Earth fest.

I pray for good rng when it comes to dodges and a great harvest of the geodes used as currency on this most prosperous day.

Thank you, oh great and mighty lord Azimyth.
Oh great lord Azymith, today I return with a prayer and a thank you for any and all former gifts I have recieved. For today is the beginning of Earth fest.

I pray for good rng when it comes to dodges and a great harvest of the geodes used as currency on this most prosperous day.

Thank you, oh great and mighty lord Azimyth.
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
I pray 4 eggies
I pray 4 eggies
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Lord Azimyth, I give you my deepest thanks for the three pieces of skulking chitin, boss familiar, and two skin crates yesterday. And I just got a festival chest a couple minutes ago. Thank you!

EDIT: OMG OMG THANK YOU FOR THE LIGHT EGG I JUST GOT! (Timestamp: around 11:23 Nov 23, FR time)

EDIT 2: OMG OMG THANK YOU FOR THE PIECE OF SKULKING CHITIN I JUST GOT! (Timestamp: around 14:43 Nov 23, FR time)
Lord Azimyth, I give you my deepest thanks for the three pieces of skulking chitin, boss familiar, and two skin crates yesterday. And I just got a festival chest a couple minutes ago. Thank you!

EDIT: OMG OMG THANK YOU FOR THE LIGHT EGG I JUST GOT! (Timestamp: around 11:23 Nov 23, FR time)

EDIT 2: OMG OMG THANK YOU FOR THE PIECE OF SKULKING CHITIN I JUST GOT! (Timestamp: around 14:43 Nov 23, FR time)
TEIDUqh.gifqZwEAEI.png Qef5UlF.png
yzVHkx9.png
1j6wDhn.png
reHWBXk.png
JvUa9ma.png
27568530-2928-11eb-95d4-432813eda697.gif
Huge Wings of Fire fan, woo!
+++++++++++++++++++
Oh Lord Azimyth, please give me last shadow egg of my quest!
Oh Lord Azimyth, please give me last shadow egg of my quest!
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Dear Azimyth, the RNGbender™, the Lord of the Faes©, here I come, asking for a miracle again, as I witnessed your great power back in my birthday, with such a beautiful g1 arcane primal on my fourth egg.
My pray is for my random progen, which I'm about to go on a scatter quest to change him from Mulberry/ Emerald/ Midnight to something fancy, arcane-ish, or a double or triple even.
May, please, my pray be hear, as I'm about to use the scatterscroll.
Dear Azimyth, the RNGbender™, the Lord of the Faes©, here I come, asking for a miracle again, as I witnessed your great power back in my birthday, with such a beautiful g1 arcane primal on my fourth egg.
My pray is for my random progen, which I'm about to go on a scatter quest to change him from Mulberry/ Emerald/ Midnight to something fancy, arcane-ish, or a double or triple even.
May, please, my pray be hear, as I'm about to use the scatterscroll.
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
lord azimyth, please grant me your blessings, for i am in truly desperate need of some luck right now in these trying times...
lord azimyth, please grant me your blessings, for i am in truly desperate need of some luck right now in these trying times...
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
Lord Luckmaster, thank you thank you THANK YOU FOR THE GENE AND SKIN CRATE I GOT TODAY! And I ask, humbly of course, for your deepest blessings. I hope to get a Rockbreaker’s skin chest or two today.

EDIT: THANK YOU FOR THE DENTED BOOTS (OR WHATEVER THEY’RE CALLED)! I NEEDED THEM FOR A HIBDEN SLOT! :D (Timestamp: around 10:17 Nov 24)

EDIT 2: OMG OMG THANKS FOR THE HASTE STONE! (Timestamp: around 12:30 Nov 24)

EDIT 3: OMG THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE FIRE RUNESTONE!!! :D (Timestamp: around 12:32 Nov 24)

EDIT 4: AAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ROCKBREAKER’S SKIN CHEST! :D (Timestamp: 13:18 Nov 24)

EDIT 5: WHOA JUST GOT ANOTHER PIECE OF SKITTERING CHITIN THANK YOU SO MUCH! (Timestamp: 13:21 Nov 24) (well to be fair I now have three breastplates but WHO CARES)

EDIT 6: !!!!! I GOT A LIGHTNING EGG! THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD AZIMYTH! :D (Timestamp: 13:56 Nov 24)
Lord Luckmaster, thank you thank you THANK YOU FOR THE GENE AND SKIN CRATE I GOT TODAY! And I ask, humbly of course, for your deepest blessings. I hope to get a Rockbreaker’s skin chest or two today.

EDIT: THANK YOU FOR THE DENTED BOOTS (OR WHATEVER THEY’RE CALLED)! I NEEDED THEM FOR A HIBDEN SLOT! :D (Timestamp: around 10:17 Nov 24)

EDIT 2: OMG OMG THANKS FOR THE HASTE STONE! (Timestamp: around 12:30 Nov 24)

EDIT 3: OMG THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE FIRE RUNESTONE!!! :D (Timestamp: around 12:32 Nov 24)

EDIT 4: AAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ROCKBREAKER’S SKIN CHEST! :D (Timestamp: 13:18 Nov 24)

EDIT 5: WHOA JUST GOT ANOTHER PIECE OF SKITTERING CHITIN THANK YOU SO MUCH! (Timestamp: 13:21 Nov 24) (well to be fair I now have three breastplates but WHO CARES)

EDIT 6: !!!!! I GOT A LIGHTNING EGG! THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD AZIMYTH! :D (Timestamp: 13:56 Nov 24)
TEIDUqh.gifqZwEAEI.png Qef5UlF.png
yzVHkx9.png
1j6wDhn.png
reHWBXk.png
JvUa9ma.png
27568530-2928-11eb-95d4-432813eda697.gif
Huge Wings of Fire fan, woo!
+++++++++++++++++++
1 2 ... 610 611 612 613 614 ... 665 666