Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 521 522 523 524 525 ... 665 666
@AZIMYTH
OMG)MG GIOGMGGOKGFDNTgfdZ I LOVE YOU K LOVE YOU LOVE YOU SOO MUCH TYNFOR TJE BELEASIznG OMG Ozgm GOGzkgmzgmg
@AZIMYTH
OMG)MG GIOGMGGOKGFDNTgfdZ I LOVE YOU K LOVE YOU LOVE YOU SOO MUCH TYNFOR TJE BELEASIznG OMG Ozgm GOGzkgmzgmg
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Picture?
Picture?
237-large.pnglight_banner.png244-large.png
clock_large.png FRT +8
@Tornir [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59760707] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/597608/59760707_350.png[/img] [/url] BEHOLD THE BLESSING OF AZIMYTH! AND THE WEDDING GIFT OF @ERRA
@Tornir

59760707_350.png

BEHOLD THE BLESSING OF AZIMYTH!
AND THE WEDDING GIFT OF @ERRA
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Niiice. [emoji=tundra love size=1]
Niiice.
237-large.pnglight_banner.png244-large.png
clock_large.png FRT +8
@datmoongamer
work being a pain in my posterior, hmu tho if you still want help in training a 25

I also have some noc and bog eggs in storage

how about "LuckOfTheAzimyth" as a fodder name lmao

@DeathPhoenix
HOLY-
@datmoongamer
work being a pain in my posterior, hmu tho if you still want help in training a 25

I also have some noc and bog eggs in storage

how about "LuckOfTheAzimyth" as a fodder name lmao

@DeathPhoenix
HOLY-
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
[quote name="DeathPhoenix" date="2020-03-06 08:14:18" ] @/Tornir [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59760707] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/597608/59760707_350.png[/img] [/url] BEHOLD THE BLESSING OF AZIMYTH! AND THE WEDDING GIFT OF @/ERRA [/quote] Whatttt??? No way, they turned out so pretty! :D
DeathPhoenix wrote on 2020-03-06 08:14:18:
@/Tornir

59760707_350.png

BEHOLD THE BLESSING OF AZIMYTH!
AND THE WEDDING GIFT OF @/ERRA

Whatttt??? No way, they turned out so pretty! :D
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
thank you azy for my multi-gaze lad
thank you azy for my multi-gaze lad
azy, can i have some luck finding an egg or having my bby coatls be pretty? i trust u homie
azy, can i have some luck finding an egg or having my bby coatls be pretty? i trust u homie
caroline. she/her Gr15mqs.png
18. frequently active but don't post much.
caroline. she/her Gr15mqs.png
18. frequently active but don't post much.
I'll admit a bit of skepticism, but I'll try it. Let's see if apparently really strong good luck can counter my infamously terrible luck. For example, the last time I went into the Mire, I got three Wartoads back-to-back-to-back as my start. And no, none of them dropped any loot. I've never gotten eggs, genes, or useful battle stones from the coliseum, and the only two Eliminates I've ever gotten came from Galore, and I had to put them on the two level 25's I picked up to do coliseum training with.

So, we'll see if this works.

And I apologize in advance in the event that I ruin the good luck. It has happened before.
I'll admit a bit of skepticism, but I'll try it. Let's see if apparently really strong good luck can counter my infamously terrible luck. For example, the last time I went into the Mire, I got three Wartoads back-to-back-to-back as my start. And no, none of them dropped any loot. I've never gotten eggs, genes, or useful battle stones from the coliseum, and the only two Eliminates I've ever gotten came from Galore, and I had to put them on the two level 25's I picked up to do coliseum training with.

So, we'll see if this works.

And I apologize in advance in the event that I ruin the good luck. It has happened before.
1 2 ... 521 522 523 524 525 ... 665 666