Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Goals of FR?
1 2 3 4 5
  • Decide whether or not I want to reroll my chosen progen or make her a custom skin.
  • Flesh out most of my Bestiary. I want to get everything I can still get by playing, and buy all the fest familiars that have come out since I joined that I missed. I don't really want the Sprites, but a Skycat could be a nice long term goal to go for.
  • Buy all the lair expansions and unlock all free hibden slots.
  • Plan and then complete a legacylocke for my Wind Leveler.
  • Hash out my lore. I think I wanna do multiple subclans rather than one big one.
  • Get confident enough in my art that I can run either an art shop or a skin shop.
  • Buy some of the fest apparel that came out before I joined. There were a lot of cool pieces, I especially like that Water fishing net cape item.
  • Get a skin I made into a festival chest/on a festival marketplace.
  • Level all perms to 25.
  • Decide whether or not I want to reroll my chosen progen or make her a custom skin.
  • Flesh out most of my Bestiary. I want to get everything I can still get by playing, and buy all the fest familiars that have come out since I joined that I missed. I don't really want the Sprites, but a Skycat could be a nice long term goal to go for.
  • Buy all the lair expansions and unlock all free hibden slots.
  • Plan and then complete a legacylocke for my Wind Leveler.
  • Hash out my lore. I think I wanna do multiple subclans rather than one big one.
  • Get confident enough in my art that I can run either an art shop or a skin shop.
  • Buy some of the fest apparel that came out before I joined. There were a lot of cool pieces, I especially like that Water fishing net cape item.
  • Get a skin I made into a festival chest/on a festival marketplace.
  • Level all perms to 25.
GD7On40.png
My ultimate long term goal is to open up a logo design/Esports design shop. Similar goals to previously listed ones:

-Level all of my permas to 25
-Gene them/bio/lore stuff
-Fully expand hibernal den (don't care enough for the whole den)

However, I would also like to:
-Have 1 male/female of every breed of each element
-Fully dress up some dragons using only the default 6 slots and only using accents (I don't like to cover up a dragon's natural beauty)
-Obtain every coli familiar. Only coli though, I don't hate myself enough for the entire bestiary lol
-Honestly, become popular. Not because I'm egotistical, but because I like the idea of being someone other players know they can depend on or ping for help.

GET A PINSTRIPE GAOLER SCROLL LIKE MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT
My ultimate long term goal is to open up a logo design/Esports design shop. Similar goals to previously listed ones:

-Level all of my permas to 25
-Gene them/bio/lore stuff
-Fully expand hibernal den (don't care enough for the whole den)

However, I would also like to:
-Have 1 male/female of every breed of each element
-Fully dress up some dragons using only the default 6 slots and only using accents (I don't like to cover up a dragon's natural beauty)
-Obtain every coli familiar. Only coli though, I don't hate myself enough for the entire bestiary lol
-Honestly, become popular. Not because I'm egotistical, but because I like the idea of being someone other players know they can depend on or ping for help.

GET A PINSTRIPE GAOLER SCROLL LIKE MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT
IT6Jenx.pngNOzEL0a.png
1. Get more Luminous Halos
2. Finish my lair in terms of genes and outfits
3. Make it on the Coliservices team
4. Become famous on FR
5. Level every one of my dragons to 25
1. Get more Luminous Halos
2. Finish my lair in terms of genes and outfits
3. Make it on the Coliservices team
4. Become famous on FR
5. Level every one of my dragons to 25
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
- complete bestiary
- get 20 mln treasure and 10k gems
- complete bestiary
- get 20 mln treasure and 10k gems
im getting close. or closer. idk if i'll ever complete the familiar one.... the prices of the golem workshop bosses are extremely discouraging. theyre like 20k gems each.

goals:
ancient lair
shiny forum star
scavenge one of every egg type
collect all chess pieces
collect all runestones
collect all dolls
over 1000 achievement points
all familiars that arent retired
baldwin lvl 25
hunting lvl 40
fishing lvl 40
insect catching lvl 40
foraging lvl 40
digging lvl 40
scavving lvl 40

im getting close. or closer. idk if i'll ever complete the familiar one.... the prices of the golem workshop bosses are extremely discouraging. theyre like 20k gems each.

goals:
ancient lair
shiny forum star
scavenge one of every egg type
collect all chess pieces
collect all runestones
collect all dolls
over 1000 achievement points
all familiars that arent retired
baldwin lvl 25
hunting lvl 40
fishing lvl 40
insect catching lvl 40
foraging lvl 40
digging lvl 40
scavving lvl 40

ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Breed this guy. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=33&bodygene=7&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=13&winggene=4&wings=116&auth=022e0a3040f9147903d2fdb5f207d6c81bb7aafd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] It's slow going, but i think I'm nearly there!
Breed this guy.
dragon?age=1&body=33&bodygene=7&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=13&winggene=4&wings=116&auth=022e0a3040f9147903d2fdb5f207d6c81bb7aafd&dummyext=prev.png
It's slow going, but i think I'm nearly there!
  • Fill out my Bestiary (probably skipping KS familiars & Light Sprite)
  • Complete as many achievements as I can manage
  • Finish all my breeding projects
  • Be financially stable again
  • Fill out my Bestiary (probably skipping KS familiars & Light Sprite)
  • Complete as many achievements as I can manage
  • Finish all my breeding projects
  • Be financially stable again
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
i have a few ongoing goals of varying difficulty and importance!
  • buy remaining sprites/downtime fams and returned loaned ones* (light, arcane, plague, earth, shadow, lightning, speedy)
  • get all remaining non-ks/beta familiars (longwing epiptite, vermillion epiptite, frost delver)
  • fill out my dragon collector's checklist as much as possible (so things like various oldies/gen1s/special IDs/miscellaneous neat dragons, public list WIP)
  • train all permas to 25 (eventually lol)
  • dress/accent all permas (a dream)
  • give lore to all my lore permas
  • finish my scatter quest, either by getting a triple or getting one of every color on the color wheel
  • have only permas in my lair/have no dragons in my hold, tentative, sale, or fodder tabs, den and lair (surprisingly difficult)
  • similarly: have no more gene projects
  • liquidate as much of my hoard as possible
  • figure out a system for gifting people on a regular or semi-regular basis

*context: a couple friends gave me their sprites/downtime fams with the stipulation that they're mine so long as i don't sell them, but given what i've been able to achieve, i feel better getting my own and returning them theirs ^^
i have a few ongoing goals of varying difficulty and importance!
  • buy remaining sprites/downtime fams and returned loaned ones* (light, arcane, plague, earth, shadow, lightning, speedy)
  • get all remaining non-ks/beta familiars (longwing epiptite, vermillion epiptite, frost delver)
  • fill out my dragon collector's checklist as much as possible (so things like various oldies/gen1s/special IDs/miscellaneous neat dragons, public list WIP)
  • train all permas to 25 (eventually lol)
  • dress/accent all permas (a dream)
  • give lore to all my lore permas
  • finish my scatter quest, either by getting a triple or getting one of every color on the color wheel
  • have only permas in my lair/have no dragons in my hold, tentative, sale, or fodder tabs, den and lair (surprisingly difficult)
  • similarly: have no more gene projects
  • liquidate as much of my hoard as possible
  • figure out a system for gifting people on a regular or semi-regular basis

*context: a couple friends gave me their sprites/downtime fams with the stipulation that they're mine so long as i don't sell them, but given what i've been able to achieve, i feel better getting my own and returning them theirs ^^
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1. finish my lair (outfits/genes/lore)
2. expand all lair and hibernal den slots
3. finish my bestiary to an extent (all familiars except kickstarter/beta/downtime)
4. max all gathering levels and baldwin
5. level up all my dragons to 25, stat and stone them (except for permababies)
6. unbred gen1 imp or imp scroll
7. xxx g1 (possibly to imp if i get a scroll)
8. buy a skycat

probably wont achieve those last three but i like having something to save up towards; when i finish all my dragons id be bored out of my mind and saving calms me
1. finish my lair (outfits/genes/lore)
2. expand all lair and hibernal den slots
3. finish my bestiary to an extent (all familiars except kickstarter/beta/downtime)
4. max all gathering levels and baldwin
5. level up all my dragons to 25, stat and stone them (except for permababies)
6. unbred gen1 imp or imp scroll
7. xxx g1 (possibly to imp if i get a scroll)
8. buy a skycat

probably wont achieve those last three but i like having something to save up towards; when i finish all my dragons id be bored out of my mind and saving calms me
I have only 2 ridiculous FR goals.

1. Collect every apparel item (including KS and stuff)
2. Get an imp scroll

RIP to me
I have only 2 ridiculous FR goals.

1. Collect every apparel item (including KS and stuff)
2. Get an imp scroll

RIP to me
1 2 3 4 5