Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Goals of FR?
1 2 3 4 5
I love #4
I love #4
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
In no particular order...
  • Get this thing finished. It's been over a year now, and though I've made progress, I'm still not done yet.
  • Finish my current dragons' genes and outfits. I haven't even designed all of my dragon's outfits yet, and not all of them are fully gened.
  • Fully expand my lair&hd. I've started feeling more and more inclined to dump dragons into my hd lately, and I would like to have the room for that. I know I have 60 empty slots right now, but I need breathing room so I can pick up dragons whenever I want.
  • Get as many familiars as I can. I'm not gonna go after retired/kickstarter/downtime fams, but there's plenty of completely attainable familiars I haven't gotten yet. I might even get a few sprites if I feel like it.
  • Move back to Wind! I've been away from home for too long.
  • Write lore. I've finally settled on an idea that's flexible enough to let me do a lot and still (more or less) fit it into my main concept. Still needs fleshing out though.
In no particular order...
  • Get this thing finished. It's been over a year now, and though I've made progress, I'm still not done yet.
  • Finish my current dragons' genes and outfits. I haven't even designed all of my dragon's outfits yet, and not all of them are fully gened.
  • Fully expand my lair&hd. I've started feeling more and more inclined to dump dragons into my hd lately, and I would like to have the room for that. I know I have 60 empty slots right now, but I need breathing room so I can pick up dragons whenever I want.
  • Get as many familiars as I can. I'm not gonna go after retired/kickstarter/downtime fams, but there's plenty of completely attainable familiars I haven't gotten yet. I might even get a few sprites if I feel like it.
  • Move back to Wind! I've been away from home for too long.
  • Write lore. I've finally settled on an idea that's flexible enough to let me do a lot and still (more or less) fit it into my main concept. Still needs fleshing out though.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
  1. Get a light sprite
  2. Get my perm lair pared down to just my double g1s
  3. Finish my bottleneck project
  1. Get a light sprite
  2. Get my perm lair pared down to just my double g1s
  3. Finish my bottleneck project
rSvYfKQ.png MjqG2rA.png QFMsHc3.png
Perm dragons are first page of lair and first two pages of hibden :)
Hm... In no particular order,
  • Write bios/lore for every perma
  • Finish all my gene/outfit projects
  • Do a "draw your lair" challenge to give every perma a fullbody, coloured and shaded picture by yours truly
  • Continue my Legacy of War project until completed (and follow the plot I have roughly planned out haha)
  • Start a Pinkerlocke one day, perhaps
  • Continue writing a lore story I started (that I've been planning to write for like, half a year or something), a Reflection of the Soul
  • Maybe open an art shop
  • Unlock all Hibernal Den (and Lair) slots
  • Finish my long drop challenge(s)
  • Collect every familiar (excluding KS/Retired familiars, probably)
  • Try making some skins/accents, maybe
  • Get all my gathering skills to level 40 before the achievement revamp (nearly completed; I only have one more to max, and it's at 35)
  • Create a map of my clan (currently more or less figured out, I just need to finish it. But maps are hard)

....I think that's more or less everything. Probably. I mean, there's a few "goals" I have that are more like.... Daily routines. Like maxing the fairgrounds daily (which I do). *shrug* I have a lot of stuff I want to do.
Hm... In no particular order,
  • Write bios/lore for every perma
  • Finish all my gene/outfit projects
  • Do a "draw your lair" challenge to give every perma a fullbody, coloured and shaded picture by yours truly
  • Continue my Legacy of War project until completed (and follow the plot I have roughly planned out haha)
  • Start a Pinkerlocke one day, perhaps
  • Continue writing a lore story I started (that I've been planning to write for like, half a year or something), a Reflection of the Soul
  • Maybe open an art shop
  • Unlock all Hibernal Den (and Lair) slots
  • Finish my long drop challenge(s)
  • Collect every familiar (excluding KS/Retired familiars, probably)
  • Try making some skins/accents, maybe
  • Get all my gathering skills to level 40 before the achievement revamp (nearly completed; I only have one more to max, and it's at 35)
  • Create a map of my clan (currently more or less figured out, I just need to finish it. But maps are hard)

....I think that's more or less everything. Probably. I mean, there's a few "goals" I have that are more like.... Daily routines. Like maxing the fairgrounds daily (which I do). *shrug* I have a lot of stuff I want to do.
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
Complete my bestiary
Complete my gene projects

Yeah one of those is not gonna happen I'm aware, but dreams are dreams. :P
Complete my bestiary

A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
[quote name="Xirei" date="2019-07-19 12:13:12" ] Complete my bestiary Complete my gene projects Yeah one of those is not gonna happen I'm aware, but dreams are dreams. :P [/quote]
Xirei wrote on 2019-07-19 12:13:12:
Complete my bestiary

_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 . get aesthetic dragons,, preferably gen ones . then dress them
2 . move to light
3 . fix my art shop and get better at drawing dragons
4 . write lore
5 . get rich
1 . get aesthetic dragons,, preferably gen ones . then dress them
2 . move to light
3 . fix my art shop and get better at drawing dragons
4 . write lore
5 . get rich
-Complete Bestiary minus Boolean
-Finish gene projects
-Collect all Thundercrack items
-Own lots of Ridgebacks
-Own one of every piece of fest apparel

I doubt I'll complete any of these projects, but they're fun to work toward!
-Complete Bestiary minus Boolean
-Finish gene projects
-Collect all Thundercrack items
-Own lots of Ridgebacks
-Own one of every piece of fest apparel

I doubt I'll complete any of these projects, but they're fun to work toward!
td9UiZS.png
1. Fully expand my lair
2. Fully expand my hibernal den
3. Level all dragons that need to be leveled for lore
4. Finish geneing all my projects
5. Write lore for all of my dragons
6. Get a Fire Sprite
1. Fully expand my lair
2. Fully expand my hibernal den
3. Level all dragons that need to be leveled for lore
4. Finish geneing all my projects
5. Write lore for all of my dragons