Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What was your first familiar?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[item=elk] got him for my custom progen Cirro when he was a fae because of the item description :) still his familiar to this day :)
Elk
got him for my custom progen Cirro when he was a fae because of the item description :) still his familiar to this day :)
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
This little fella! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/3783.png[/img]
This little fella!
3783.png
[item=scarlet serpenta] first awakened and first familiar! he was the cheapest in the familiar mp when i joined so i bought him
Scarlet Serpenta
first awakened and first familiar! he was the cheapest in the familiar mp when i joined so i bought him
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
[item=Nochnyr] I bought it for my progen, she still has it to this day
Nochnyr

I bought it for my progen, she still has it to this day
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
[item=water sprite]
Water Sprite
Mine was a wraith hound, first awakened
Mine was a wraith hound, first awakened
[item=ceanothus brawler] was my first and first awakened
Ceanothus Brawler
was my first and first awakened
[item=dunewind manticore] first and first awakened, i got it from pinkerton when my account was maybe a week old. [s]and a few days later, i got giftbombed to high h*ck with more familiars.[/s]
Dunewind Manticore

first and first awakened, i got it from pinkerton when my account was maybe a week old. and a few days later, i got giftbombed to high h*ck with more familiars.
RVuyqyj.png
It was...this... [item=crowned bonepriest] it dropped when I was leveling my first ever Coli team, when I was still getting to know the site. I don't even really like centipedes, lol.
It was...this...

Crowned Bonepriest it dropped when I was leveling my first ever Coli team, when I was still getting to know the site. I don't even really like centipedes, lol.
i think? it was this! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/747.png[/img] my friend gave it to me :3
i think? it was this!
747.png

my friend gave it to me :3
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6