Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *Whistles* Go to Rainsong Jungle!
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Alfamangle" date="2019-07-15 19:10:18" ] The true thing we are going to find in Area 51 after we win the raid is the secret to Azimyth's luck [/quote]
Alfamangle wrote on 2019-07-15 19:10:18:
The true thing we are going to find in Area 51 after we win the raid is the secret to Azimyth's luck
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ycAdbht.png[/img] How did you get lv. 25's so fast?
ycAdbht.png

How did you get lv. 25's so fast?
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Alfamangle Step one was earning a nice gift of elims and some battle stones from a user who said they already had some before the galore gift

Step two was coli-ing for ten hours straight over every venue andwith this said process so long as each battle lasted ten seconds the level ups would occur every half hour until you gr??3adua-3ll0y gEt le!ve!!l 25– drAg0ns dis828regár?dï?g štôp1ng iN two days! :D
@Alfamangle Step one was earning a nice gift of elims and some battle stones from a user who said they already had some before the galore gift

Step two was coli-ing for ten hours straight over every venue andwith this said process so long as each battle lasted ten seconds the level ups would occur every half hour until you gr??3adua-3ll0y gEt le!ve!!l 25– drAg0ns dis828regár?dï?g štôp1ng iN two days! :D
Man RNG must be in a really good mood today my ten min grinding spree in the arena gave me a light egg (first ever coli egg)
Man RNG must be in a really good mood today my ten min grinding spree in the arena gave me a light egg (first ever coli egg)
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
[quote name="Azimyth" date="2019-07-15 19:30:27" ] Step one was earning a nice gift of elims and some battle stones from a user who said they already had some before the galore gift Step two was coli-ing for ten hours straight over every venue andwith this said process so long as each battle lasted ten seconds the level ups would occur every half hour until you gr??3adua-3ll0y gEt le!ve!!l 25– drAg0ns dis828regár?dï?g štôp1ng iN two days! :D [/quote] [b][i][u] [WhT! d o e3 s thi S m3Ann?? !-
Azimyth wrote on 2019-07-15 19:30:27:
Step one was earning a nice gift of elims and some battle stones from a user who said they already had some before the galore gift

[WhT! d o e3 s thi S m3Ann?? !-
7qCl3Ny.png
[quote name="AquaParrot" date="2019-07-15 19:36:43" ] [quote name="Azimyth" date="2019-07-15 19:30:27" ] Step one was earning a nice gift of elims and some battle stones from a user who said they already had some before the galore gift Step two was coli-ing for ten hours straight over every venue andwith this said process so long as each battle lasted ten seconds the level ups would occur every half hour until you gr??3adua-3ll0y gEt le!ve!!l 25– drAg0ns dis828regár?dï?g štôp1ng iN two days! :D [/quote] [b][i][u] [WhT! d o e3 s thi S m3Ann?? !- [/quote] Roughly translates to “Okay never spending that long in coli ever again that was a mistake.”
AquaParrot wrote on 2019-07-15 19:36:43:
Step one was earning a nice gift of elims and some battle stones from a user who said they already had some before the galore gift

[WhT! d o e3 s thi S m3Ann?? !-
Roughly translates to “Okay never spending that long in coli ever again that was a mistake.”
[quote name="Azimyth" date="2019-07-15 19:30:27" ] @/Alfamangle Step one was earning a nice gift of elims and some battle stones from a user who said they already had some before the galore gift Step two was coli-ing for ten hours straight over every venue andwith this said process so long as each battle lasted ten seconds the level ups would occur every half hour until you gr??3adua-3ll0y gEt le!ve!!l 25– drAg0ns dis828regár?dï?g štôp1ng iN two days! :D [/quote] Please... please get sleep, ddid you even sleep during that, did you have snaks, does coli take pity on you now after..... that
@/Alfamangle Step one was earning a nice gift of elims and some battle stones from a user who said they already had some before the galore gift

Please... please get sleep, ddid you even sleep during that, did you have snaks, does coli take pity on you now after..... that
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
the rng gods have blessed you
i've gotten notably lucky there too though, so maybe it really is a blessed venue or smthn lol
the rng gods have blessed you
i've gotten notably lucky there too though, so maybe it really is a blessed venue or smthn lol
amazing but please for heavens sake get some sleep
amazing but please for heavens sake get some sleep
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
Don’t worry it was daytime, summer is fun :p
Don’t worry it was daytime, summer is fun :p
1 2 3 4 5