Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The army is growing
1 2 3 4
[quote name="howtoquityou" date="2019-07-07 13:04:53" ] @/Azimyth I LEAVE FR FOR 12 HOURS AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS [emoji=gaoler scared size=2] @Alfamangle [img]https://i.imgur.com/tmOJz96.png[/img] [/quote] No seriously, I was getting eggs and cool stuff and now I'm not and now I know why
howtoquityou wrote on 2019-07-07 13:04:53:
@/Azimyth I LEAVE FR FOR 12 HOURS AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS

@Alfamangle
tmOJz96.png

No seriously, I was getting eggs and cool stuff and now I'm not and now I know why
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
azimyth what in the living hell

just,,,,,,, what?

No wonder you're in Arcane; probably one of Arcanist's final doomsday weapons got unleashed in the form of Azi, only to become their own deity; the god of RNG
azimyth what in the living hell

just,,,,,,, what?

No wonder you're in Arcane; probably one of Arcanist's final doomsday weapons got unleashed in the form of Azi, only to become their own deity; the god of RNG
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

i've learnt my lessom you can stop please i'm begging you
i've learnt my lessom you can stop please i'm begging you
@Azimyth you realize, if you ever breed your progens their kids will be the most highly-desired warriors of Sornieth
@Azimyth you realize, if you ever breed your progens their kids will be the most highly-desired warriors of Sornieth
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
[quote name="howtoquityou" date="2019-07-07 13:30:39" ] @Azimyth you realize, if you ever breed your progens their kids will be the most highly-desired warriors of Sornieth [/quote] I'd pay for those kids
howtoquityou wrote on 2019-07-07 13:30:39:

I'd pay for those kids
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
ok i'm just dumping this here then [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2716087][img]https://i.imgur.com/QG0jN61.png[/img][/url] as a sign of my apology for causing this
ok i'm just
dumping this here then
QG0jN61.png
as a sign of my apology for causing this
[quote name="Alfamangle" date="2019-07-07 13:32:00" ] [quote name="howtoquityou" date="2019-07-07 13:30:39" ] @Azimyth you realize, if you ever breed your progens their kids will be the most highly-desired warriors of Sornieth [/quote] I'd pay for those kids [/quote] Same here like my gosh.
Alfamangle wrote on 2019-07-07 13:32:00:
howtoquityou wrote on 2019-07-07 13:30:39:

I'd pay for those kids
Same here like my gosh.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@howtoquityou heh, I have the genes for one of them thanks to egg selling and G&G profits. Orbit’s gonna be harder; lil starmap boye. The other two have been Fae’d and will breed when ready.
@howtoquityou heh, I have the genes for one of them thanks to egg selling and G&G profits. Orbit’s gonna be harder; lil starmap boye. The other two have been Fae’d and will breed when ready.
@Azimyth don't have the link on hand right now, but I know the user Myndris runs a really reasonable gem-genes-for-treasure shop that will get you excellent prices for starmap!

edit: here we go
@Azimyth don't have the link on hand right now, but I know the user Myndris runs a really reasonable gem-genes-for-treasure shop that will get you excellent prices for starmap!

edit: here we go
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
GOD GOD GOD GOD
GOD GOD GOD GOD
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
1 2 3 4