Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your Flight?
1 2 3 4 5
Came for the fire element as a whole, stayed for all the nice people here. =)
Came for the fire element as a whole, stayed for all the nice people here. =)
ezgif-3-36414a8d8c.gif
I originally joined Arcane because of the space aesthetic, but switched to Light because of the Dom and colors.
I originally joined Arcane because of the space aesthetic, but switched to Light because of the Dom and colors.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
At the time, Arcane eyes were super bright pink, and Plague was the best for albino kiddos with some sort of accuracy. So that was the only reason why I chose Plague. I stayed for the lore with lair expansions (think about explaining the move from the Wandering Contagion to the Abiding Boneyard/Rotrock Rim/Wyrmwound).
At the time, Arcane eyes were super bright pink, and Plague was the best for albino kiddos with some sort of accuracy. So that was the only reason why I chose Plague. I stayed for the lore with lair expansions (think about explaining the move from the Wandering Contagion to the Abiding Boneyard/Rotrock Rim/Wyrmwound).
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I joined Shadow at first because.... shadow. I love the night, darkness, everything about their aesthetic, but I left because I wanted something with “better infrastructure” was what I thought. I joined nature because I also love nature (except for bugs) and now I’m going to switch soon again just because I’m bored of their aesthetic. I’m planning to move to Wind just because.... I want to? I guess? Idk, I just feel like Wind is where I want to go. I’ll probably switch again, maybe I can go to every flight, that would be cool :)
I joined Shadow at first because.... shadow. I love the night, darkness, everything about their aesthetic, but I left because I wanted something with “better infrastructure” was what I thought. I joined nature because I also love nature (except for bugs) and now I’m going to switch soon again just because I’m bored of their aesthetic. I’m planning to move to Wind just because.... I want to? I guess? Idk, I just feel like Wind is where I want to go. I’ll probably switch again, maybe I can go to every flight, that would be cool :)
+2 FR time
he/they
[quote name="wyvernaura888" date="2019-07-04 21:19:30" ] i joined wind coz the windsinger looked (and still looks) cool [/quote]
wyvernaura888 wrote on 2019-07-04 21:19:30:
i joined wind coz the windsinger looked (and still looks) cool
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
I chose arcane because barbie
I chose arcane because barbie
2021-06-21-0oy-Kleki.png hi
I'm debating changing flights to Light just for the eye color.
When I first joined though originally I chose Earth for the element since I feel that's my real life element. I ended up switching to Nature after finding out it seems more earth-like and well it's all pretty-like like real nature lol... earth in FR is just a rock element really... it was disappointing.
I'm debating changing flights to Light just for the eye color.
When I first joined though originally I chose Earth for the element since I feel that's my real life element. I ended up switching to Nature after finding out it seems more earth-like and well it's all pretty-like like real nature lol... earth in FR is just a rock element really... it was disappointing.
i like purple
i like purple
bJs5ioz.gif
So many reasons: -Stormcatcher is the best deity. He has personality, an amazing color scheme, and BUG LEGS?!?! Count me in. -Eye color, which is now only enhanced by the Rare and Primal eye types. -The Shifting Expanse has a cool mashup of living areas (city-like by the spire vs. desert wasteland) and I love the desert theme. -Work culture unfortunately resonates with me (not that the actual flight is like that at all, but that's our stereotype). -Lightning as an element has a cool range of personality to me. It is logical and orderly like electricity through circuitry or is it primal and chaotic like a lightning storm? -Last but not least, the little description of lightning flight that pops up when you're choosing your flight contained a description that I thought fit me best: [quote=Lightning Flight]The lightning dragons of the Shifting Expanse are engineers. They prefer to be quick and intuitive, so as to better harness the power of the tempest under which they make their home. Of all the dragons, Lightning dragons are the most ambitious, changing the world to adapt to them, rather than adapting to the world. Copper wire, tools, and reactors are their favored treasures.[/quote] I like the concept of ambitious advancement and progress, and I think that Lightning's forward momentum will be incredibly helpful when the shade returns. I've been in Lightning since I joined FR almost five years ago and have no plans to leave it, it's incredible. Lightning flight best flight.
So many reasons:

-Stormcatcher is the best deity. He has personality, an amazing color scheme, and BUG LEGS?!?! Count me in.
-Eye color, which is now only enhanced by the Rare and Primal eye types.
-The Shifting Expanse has a cool mashup of living areas (city-like by the spire vs. desert wasteland) and I love the desert theme.
-Work culture unfortunately resonates with me (not that the actual flight is like that at all, but that's our stereotype).
-Lightning as an element has a cool range of personality to me. It is logical and orderly like electricity through circuitry or is it primal and chaotic like a lightning storm?
-Last but not least, the little description of lightning flight that pops up when you're choosing your flight contained a description that I thought fit me best:
Lightning Flight wrote:
The lightning dragons of the Shifting Expanse are engineers. They prefer to be quick and intuitive, so as to better harness the power of the tempest under which they make their home. Of all the dragons, Lightning dragons are the most ambitious, changing the world to adapt to them, rather than adapting to the world. Copper wire, tools, and reactors are their favored treasures.
I like the concept of ambitious advancement and progress, and I think that Lightning's forward momentum will be incredibly helpful when the shade returns.

I've been in Lightning since I joined FR almost five years ago and have no plans to leave it, it's incredible. Lightning flight best flight.
td9UiZS.png
I'm in Lightning. My clan's way too technologically advanced lorewise to be in any other flight. Plus, the Lightning aesthetic is really nice to me, and I absolutely love the Stormcatcher -- his design is just so neat!

However, I started out in Light. I really only looked at those little descriptions that pop up when you initially choose your flight; I didn't do in-depth research like other people seem to have done. That "pursuit of truth" stuff really appealed to me. I'd probably still be in Light because I'm quite fond of its lore and the community seemed really nice, but the aesthetic is too bright for me. The lair banner felt like eye-frying material sometimes ngl
I'm in Lightning. My clan's way too technologically advanced lorewise to be in any other flight. Plus, the Lightning aesthetic is really nice to me, and I absolutely love the Stormcatcher -- his design is just so neat!

However, I started out in Light. I really only looked at those little descriptions that pop up when you initially choose your flight; I didn't do in-depth research like other people seem to have done. That "pursuit of truth" stuff really appealed to me. I'd probably still be in Light because I'm quite fond of its lore and the community seemed really nice, but the aesthetic is too bright for me. The lair banner felt like eye-frying material sometimes ngl
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
1 2 3 4 5