Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your Flight?
1 2 3 4 5
I’m in Plague because I’m a sucker for generally the entirety of Plague’s aesthetic, along with the lore possibilities. Plague seemed to have much less of a strict... place to be, honestly. It’s a wasteland of awesomeness and endless possibilities :D So even if I’m not a total fan of the red eyes, and even if Plaguemum was originally just a mess to look at, those hideous eyes and her have grown on me [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
I’m in Plague because I’m a sucker for generally the entirety of Plague’s aesthetic, along with the lore possibilities. Plague seemed to have much less of a strict... place to be, honestly. It’s a wasteland of awesomeness and endless possibilities :D

So even if I’m not a total fan of the red eyes, and even if Plaguemum was originally just a mess to look at, those hideous eyes and her have grown on me
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

I like the eyes, the dom, and the lair background, everything was just good about it :)
I like the eyes, the dom, and the lair background, everything was just good about it :)
Started in Fire and I've never moved. I liked the lore and the aesthetic when I joined. Didn't know anything about the site other than breeding dragons so I didn't choose based on dominance or anything.

I only worried about the eyecolour after the eye type update and since Fire primal is my fav eye type that worked out well! Also love the community we have, everyone is so friendly.

Also, when we go for dom, we really go for it XD
Started in Fire and I've never moved. I liked the lore and the aesthetic when I joined. Didn't know anything about the site other than breeding dragons so I didn't choose based on dominance or anything.

I only worried about the eyecolour after the eye type update and since Fire primal is my fav eye type that worked out well! Also love the community we have, everyone is so friendly.

Also, when we go for dom, we really go for it XD
Cinus_small.png
I joined Water first for the Aesthetic, but then I realized I didn't want a clan that lived on an island, or underwater. I then moved to Arcane, where I am now, for the cool space aesthetic. But I'm thinking about moving to Nature, for Lore purposes, and also the cool exotic planty aesthetic. Needless to say, I like change, but each had its own appeal, and reasons for drawing me towards them
I joined Water first for the Aesthetic, but then I realized I didn't want a clan that lived on an island, or underwater. I then moved to Arcane, where I am now, for the cool space aesthetic. But I'm thinking about moving to Nature, for Lore purposes, and also the cool exotic planty aesthetic. Needless to say, I like change, but each had its own appeal, and reasons for drawing me towards them
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
Joined Nature cause I liked the aesthetic a lot. I haven't left yet cause...I'm too stubborn to, lol. Most of my couples would look better with Shadow or Arcane eyes and I've considered switching, especially to Arcane. But I still love the nature aesthetic too much and I love Glademom. Selling hatchlings isn't even all that big for me anymore, so that isn't much of a factor. I also have something of an Underdog Appreciation Complex and when I found out that Shadow and Arcane are like the biggest flights that made me much less likely to change. Even though Nature is far from the smallest but shhhhh

That being said, I might try taking a vacation to Arcane one of these days. Which I've been saying for the past four years so who knows if it'll ever happen.
Joined Nature cause I liked the aesthetic a lot. I haven't left yet cause...I'm too stubborn to, lol. Most of my couples would look better with Shadow or Arcane eyes and I've considered switching, especially to Arcane. But I still love the nature aesthetic too much and I love Glademom. Selling hatchlings isn't even all that big for me anymore, so that isn't much of a factor. I also have something of an Underdog Appreciation Complex and when I found out that Shadow and Arcane are like the biggest flights that made me much less likely to change. Even though Nature is far from the smallest but shhhhh

That being said, I might try taking a vacation to Arcane one of these days. Which I've been saying for the past four years so who knows if it'll ever happen.
Sharkie or Quill ~ She/her
I don't have any fancy links or pictures I just like to write lore about and get very attached to colorful pixels in the shapes of dragons
I like nature :D
I like nature :D
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Fire is something I find interesting, and is usually what I choose in games if available. Volcanoes are very interesting. Geysers and hot springs also appear along fault lines, making fire potentially a very relaxing territory. It's also very industrialized, which kind of appeals to me. I also just like the idea of controlling an army of fire breathing dragons, which is what I came to this site to do.
Fire is something I find interesting, and is usually what I choose in games if available. Volcanoes are very interesting. Geysers and hot springs also appear along fault lines, making fire potentially a very relaxing territory. It's also very industrialized, which kind of appeals to me. I also just like the idea of controlling an army of fire breathing dragons, which is what I came to this site to do.
giphy.gif
I went into lightning because I'm science fiction garbage and wanted to make space dragons.
I went into lightning because I'm science fiction garbage and wanted to make space dragons.
ew9u8Xp.png
I like Chinese dragons so I liked the windsinger

Plus, I fit the description the best
I like Chinese dragons so I liked the windsinger

Plus, I fit the description the best
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Lightning is cool. So, I joined lightning. the lore's cool too but I just like lightning okay
Lightning is cool. So, I joined lightning. the lore's cool too but I just like lightning okay
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
1 2 3 4 5