Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your Flight?
1 2 3 4 5
I'm looking at changing flights again and it got me wondering.l. What was the deciding factor for you? So far I [i]think[/i] I have it narrowed down to two flights (Water v. Lightning, if you wanted to persuade me [emoji=coatl winking size=1]) and thought back to why I chose the ones I did... but they were different for each flight! I started in Wind for the aesthetic, eye colors, and the music/travel theme. Plus Winddad is still my favorite deity ever. (Hi Dad!!!) Moved to Light because I found out I liked participating in dom and, being very honest here, the glitter. Earth got me since the brown range is the best range. Can't wait to see what will lead me next!
I'm looking at changing flights again and it got me wondering.l. What was the deciding factor for you?

So far I think I have it narrowed down to two flights (Water v. Lightning, if you wanted to persuade me ) and thought back to why I chose the ones I did... but they were different for each flight!

I started in Wind for the aesthetic, eye colors, and the music/travel theme. Plus Winddad is still my favorite deity ever. (Hi Dad!!!) Moved to Light because I found out I liked participating in dom and, being very honest here, the glitter. Earth got me since the brown range is the best range. Can't wait to see what will lead me next!
boJUQ4E.png
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
cjw0eKI.png They/them
+0 FR
No Current Challenge
EFTT7LA.pngcpq5NRN.pngpVNMKt0.pngjKMETFn.pngv4VcBuv.png2H8t4mt.pngbhQqdrG.png
i joined wind coz the windsinger looked (and still looks) cool
i joined wind coz the windsinger looked (and still looks) cool
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
i liked the shade of green that wind was
i liked the shade of green that wind was
aw heck now i have nothing to put here again
I joined Light at first because I liked how the Lightweaver looked and thought I'd get a similar dragon. I like the aesthetic and lore enough to stay I guess.
I joined Light at first because I liked how the Lightweaver looked and thought I'd get a similar dragon. I like the aesthetic and lore enough to stay I guess.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
I started in Shadow, and moved into Plague about 5-6 months after I joined? I switched because I was getting tired of the purple eyes, and because I wanted to nest a breeding pair for my birthday that looked better with red eyes.

I've been in Plague now for 3 years and a few months, and I've stuck around because I cant be bothered moving anywhere else, and he aesthetic grew on me.
Maybe at somepoint I'll vacation back into shadow if I get the motivation
I started in Shadow, and moved into Plague about 5-6 months after I joined? I switched because I was getting tired of the purple eyes, and because I wanted to nest a breeding pair for my birthday that looked better with red eyes.

I've been in Plague now for 3 years and a few months, and I've stuck around because I cant be bothered moving anywhere else, and he aesthetic grew on me.
Maybe at somepoint I'll vacation back into shadow if I get the motivation
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
i started in wind, but i was like hmm im not that happy to lucky and i don’t like people that much,,, and i moved to lightning because at the time i felt really ambitious and had gotten a lot of things done,, and now i want to move to light just for the eyes and aesthetic but I’m broke rip

i don’t really feel like any of the flights fit me tbh
i started in wind, but i was like hmm im not that happy to lucky and i don’t like people that much,,, and i moved to lightning because at the time i felt really ambitious and had gotten a lot of things done,, and now i want to move to light just for the eyes and aesthetic but I’m broke rip

i don’t really feel like any of the flights fit me tbh
I originally joined Light because I loved the way the Lightweaver looked (still do, her's is my favorite deity design), and I really enjoyed the aesthetic of the flight.

I switched to Nature a little under a year ago because I got tired of yellow eyes, and honestly I got really tired of having my clan there. I really enjoy writing very wild scenery/rustic encampments, and the general terrain of the Sunbeam Ruins made that kinda difficult? The Labyrinth allowed me to do that, plus I really just resonated with the description of Nature dragons more than Light dragons! I think I'll always be an Acolight at heart, though~
I originally joined Light because I loved the way the Lightweaver looked (still do, her's is my favorite deity design), and I really enjoyed the aesthetic of the flight.

I switched to Nature a little under a year ago because I got tired of yellow eyes, and honestly I got really tired of having my clan there. I really enjoy writing very wild scenery/rustic encampments, and the general terrain of the Sunbeam Ruins made that kinda difficult? The Labyrinth allowed me to do that, plus I really just resonated with the description of Nature dragons more than Light dragons! I think I'll always be an Acolight at heart, though~
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
Initially, I was going to pick fire for the orange eyes and the fact I tend to be drawn to the element itself. After learning more about dominion, however, I thought earths more frequent wins would help me as I started out. So much for that...
Initially, I was going to pick fire for the orange eyes and the fact I tend to be drawn to the element itself. After learning more about dominion, however, I thought earths more frequent wins would help me as I started out. So much for that...
The eye color was the only reason I switched from Shadow to Light.
The eye color was the only reason I switched from Shadow to Light.

Tailmon.gifOABX4Ak.gif Jg8HnSS.pngguil.gif
DOM powerhouse, nice community, nice eyes, and glitter.
DOM powerhouse, nice community, nice eyes, and glitter.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
1 2 3 4 5