Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *Joyous panic*
I searched up “How to make money flight rising 2019” and found a G&G guide. Am now rich; it is time to buy the Fae Scroll and be poor again, woohoo!
I searched up “How to make money flight rising 2019” and found a G&G guide. Am now rich; it is time to buy the Fae Scroll and be poor again, woohoo!
looks like you just made your account today, and you've already figured out how to max out glimmer and gloom? You're gonna go places

Welcome to flight rising :)
looks like you just made your account today, and you've already figured out how to max out glimmer and gloom? You're gonna go places

57vDzYs.png
[quote name="Breezio" date="2019-07-03 11:43:16" ] looks like you just made your account today, and you've already figured out how to max out glimmer and gloom? You're gonna go places Welcome to flight rising :) [/quote] I agree with this assessment, @Azimyth could be FR's Warren Buffet
Breezio wrote on 2019-07-03 11:43:16:

I agree with this assessment, @Azimyth could be FR's Warren Buffet
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
[quote name="Breezio" date="2019-07-03 11:43:16" ] looks like you just made your account today, and you've already figured out how to max out glimmer and gloom? You're gonna go places Welcome to flight rising :) [/quote] We've got a newbie who has a head start on FR life here. I see light sprites in your future young one
Breezio wrote on 2019-07-03 11:43:16:

We've got a newbie who has a head start on FR life here. I see light sprites in your future young one
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
The guide I found was really cool and straightforward; I like to speedread >:3
The guide I found was really cool and straightforward; I like to speedread >:3
Oof
Oof