Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A FR themed bday cake
1 2
Today it’s my sister @Silverdash’s birthday! We both play flight rising, so I put one of her dragons on the cake: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/567138201370886189/594684806118375425/image0.jpg[/img] edit: Not sure why the image is sideways, I'll see if I can fix it It’s this coatl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37619326] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376194/37619326_350.png[/img] [/url] Have any of you ever done something similar? (P.S. she is an awesome sister, but is a little bit shy about posting on the forums... I hope I can show this post to her so she knows how great the community is)
Today it’s my sister @Silverdash’s birthday! We both play flight rising, so I put one of her dragons on the cake:

image0.jpg
edit: Not sure why the image is sideways, I'll see if I can fix it
It’s this coatl:

37619326_350.png

Have any of you ever done something similar?

(P.S. she is an awesome sister, but is a little bit shy about posting on the forums... I hope I can show this post to her so she knows how great the community is)
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
Wow, that's awesome!!
Wow, that's awesome!!
ctFAI4k.gif
Looks good
Looks good
193.png
194.png
5198.png
nice!
nice!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
It looks really good!
It looks really good!
oh wow, that's so cool! for my sister's birthday last year, i made ~crystalline gala~ themed cupcakes, but that's it :o
oh wow, that's so cool! for my sister's birthday last year, i made ~crystalline gala~ themed cupcakes, but that's it :o
@cunea Thanks for making me the best cake in the world! It tasted amazing.[emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@cunea
Thanks for making me the best cake in the world! It tasted amazing.
That's so cool!!

I baked a cake w/ my sister on Flight Rising's anniversary. I wanted to write "Happy dragons & edgy kids* day!" on it, but we forgot to buy the icing :(

*the FR anniversary was also the premiere date of season 4 of my favorite show (Camp Camp). Main character is a very edgy kid lol
That's so cool!!

I baked a cake w/ my sister on Flight Rising's anniversary. I wanted to write "Happy dragons & edgy kids* day!" on it, but we forgot to buy the icing :(

*the FR anniversary was also the premiere date of season 4 of my favorite show (Camp Camp). Main character is a very edgy kid lol
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
That's amazing!
I totally want to try something like this.
That's amazing!
I totally want to try something like this.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
*runs* I HEARD FR BIRTHDAY CAKE AND GOT HERE AS FAST AS I COULD [item=1st anniversary meat cake] [item=1st anniversary fish cake] [item=1st anniversary stolen cake] [item=1st anniversary leaf cake]
*runs*
I HEARD FR BIRTHDAY CAKE AND GOT HERE AS FAST AS I COULD
1st Anniversary Meat Cake
1st Anniversary Fish Cake
1st Anniversary Stolen Cake
1st Anniversary Leaf Cake
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2