Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Wind Dom] - Sky Racing Extravaganza
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This looks awesome! Except @Lallie looks like the raffle link is broken?
This looks awesome! Except @Lallie looks like the raffle link is broken?
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Yeaaahhhh babie
Yeaaahhhh babie
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Ooh! I have skyships (think GW2 airship kinda things) in my lore, but that's about as far as I've thought about it. Hmm, lore things to think about.

Funnily enough, it also forces me to put seaships instead of just ships, as there is now a distinction between ships in the sky and ships in the air.
Ooh! I have skyships (think GW2 airship kinda things) in my lore, but that's about as far as I've thought about it. Hmm, lore things to think about.

Funnily enough, it also forces me to put seaships instead of just ships, as there is now a distinction between ships in the sky and ships in the air.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
I've said it in the in-flight thread and I'll say it here again, goooo Mitzi!
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you.
is this for next week or something? plague is at the top rn
is this for next week or something? plague is at the top rn
akueye3.png
@Knoxxi
Yes, it is for next week. :)
This is to give others a heads up to see what team(s) they would like to support.
@Knoxxi
Yes, it is for next week. :)
This is to give others a heads up to see what team(s) they would like to support.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@sockmonkeygerald

The link has been fixed now <3
@sockmonkeygerald

The link has been fixed now <3
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
[quote name="Greyscales" date="2019-06-29 01:25:27" ] I've said it in the in-flight thread and I'll say it here again, goooo Mitzi! [/quote] @greyscales lol fellow Mitzi supporter did you see all the fodder I sent you :D they're all named Mitzi!
Greyscales wrote on 2019-06-29 01:25:27:
@greyscales
lol fellow Mitzi supporter did you see all the fodder I sent you :D they're all named Mitzi!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@yellowstarfish I did! Thanks for them, btw. Maybe they're super fans who renamed themselves after their idol lmao. Great choices of names.
@yellowstarfish I did! Thanks for them, btw. Maybe they're super fans who renamed themselves after their idol lmao. Great choices of names.
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you.
I’m very excited! This should be a lot of fun and a good time to get rid of all my leveled fodder.
I’m very excited! This should be a lot of fun and a good time to get rid of all my leveled fodder.
SNxmMw2.png
> Flipside/Flip
> They/Them
>+2 FRT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8