Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which Order did you choose?
1 2 3 4
My Gaoler is a Seeker, currently visiting my city. They're not at all sure what to make of her, so they've decided to treat her as though she's an ambassador from the Gaolers. Of course she's not actually an ambassador and has no courtly training, but what else do you do with a living myth that shows up at your gates and loudly announces she's been sent out into the world to root out the Shade?
My Gaoler is a Seeker, currently visiting my city. They're not at all sure what to make of her, so they've decided to treat her as though she's an ambassador from the Gaolers. Of course she's not actually an ambassador and has no courtly training, but what else do you do with a living myth that shows up at your gates and loudly announces she's been sent out into the world to root out the Shade?
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54891938]Garreth [/url]is a Seeker, of course. I'm not in ice flight and all the other Orders are very specific to the Fortress of Ends, so the Seeker Order was the only one he could really be. He's a bit stuck in his ways but is trying to adjust to life in a different flight. Then my other gaoler is a permabab so he's too young to have joined an Order. Not sure if he'd join an Order at all, tbh; Garreth is mentoring him, but he's still growing up in a modern clan. Good thing he's a permabab so I never have to figure it out [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1]
Garreth is a Seeker, of course. I'm not in ice flight and all the other Orders are very specific to the Fortress of Ends, so the Seeker Order was the only one he could really be. He's a bit stuck in his ways but is trying to adjust to life in a different flight. Then my other gaoler is a permabab so he's too young to have joined an Order. Not sure if he'd join an Order at all, tbh; Garreth is mentoring him, but he's still growing up in a modern clan. Good thing he's a permabab so I never have to figure it out
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
None of my Gaolers have Orders as most of them were breed changed and I don't consider a dragon that chose to become something else to have to follow the rules of another breed, at least when it's not something biological or instinctive.

Two of my Gaolers are actually just monsters.

And the one Ice one I have is something that was locked up in the Fortress, so it doesn't get an Order. I suppose the bodies it was made out of probably had them, but that isn't relevant anymore.

Might have to get some other Ice Gaoler types later to hunt down a few of my criminal/abominations. :|a Carmen Sandiego's "Fan Club".
None of my Gaolers have Orders as most of them were breed changed and I don't consider a dragon that chose to become something else to have to follow the rules of another breed, at least when it's not something biological or instinctive.

Two of my Gaolers are actually just monsters.

And the one Ice one I have is something that was locked up in the Fortress, so it doesn't get an Order. I suppose the bodies it was made out of probably had them, but that isn't relevant anymore.

Might have to get some other Ice Gaoler types later to hunt down a few of my criminal/abominations. :|a Carmen Sandiego's "Fan Club".
4QFtgPW.png
Court Umbra is a specific collection of Gaolers who specifically chose to eschew the Five Orders and traditional Gaoler work to pursue shadow magic and forbidden knowledge for their own ends. Led by the enigmatic pair Gereon and Bryn, the Court is a haven for Shadow Gaolers outside of the traditional power structure and system.

This is the gist of my lore at the moment. I'm collecting dragons bit by bit for the clan.
Court Umbra is a specific collection of Gaolers who specifically chose to eschew the Five Orders and traditional Gaoler work to pursue shadow magic and forbidden knowledge for their own ends. Led by the enigmatic pair Gereon and Bryn, the Court is a haven for Shadow Gaolers outside of the traditional power structure and system.

This is the gist of my lore at the moment. I'm collecting dragons bit by bit for the clan.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
there are orders? what???¿
there are orders? what???¿
akueye3.png
Ehh I don't do those really but maybe one day
Ehh I don't do those really but maybe one day
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Scooby is a Seeker who travels with his Beastclan friends. However, most of the "monsters" they find are just other Beastclan members or dragons in disguise as monsters...

(and yes, he's exactly who you think he is)
Scooby is a Seeker who travels with his Beastclan friends. However, most of the "monsters" they find are just other Beastclan members or dragons in disguise as monsters...

(and yes, he's exactly who you think he is)
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
Cavrana is a Seeker. I'll get a few more Gaolers later in lore, and they'll have Orders other than Seeker. But for now it's just Cavrana the Seeker :D
Cavrana is a Seeker. I'll get a few more Gaolers later in lore, and they'll have Orders other than Seeker. But for now it's just Cavrana the Seeker :D
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
I’ll go in highest to least ranking;

Also, all of them are “ice” unless especially noted

Mezzotine was a Overseer-Warden before one of her jailed got loose and infected her, driving her crazy.

Ginger and Perrehttps://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=341212&tab=dragon&did=46092103 are Ex-Sentries turned Seekers that lowkey hate their job but someone’s gotta do it, man.

Carrots is a self-assigned farmer because he was TIRED of everyone’s stomachs growling.

Tabk was raised to be one of the first Lightborn Gaoler seekers but she didn’t like the lifestyle and defected

Unnamed Was supposed to follow Tabk’s path but as an Arcane-born; she’s a little bit crazy and entirely uncooperative. Her brother was better but he got caught by pirates and is just kinda rolling with it.

Sadr doesn’t really exist in-lore; he just holds lore so I don’t have to keep a forum post somewhere.
I’ll go in highest to least ranking;

Also, all of them are “ice” unless especially noted

Mezzotine was a Overseer-Warden before one of her jailed got loose and infected her, driving her crazy.

Ginger and Perrehttps://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=341212&tab=dragon&did=46092103 are Ex-Sentries turned Seekers that lowkey hate their job but someone’s gotta do it, man.

Carrots is a self-assigned farmer because he was TIRED of everyone’s stomachs growling.

Tabk was raised to be one of the first Lightborn Gaoler seekers but she didn’t like the lifestyle and defected

Unnamed Was supposed to follow Tabk’s path but as an Arcane-born; she’s a little bit crazy and entirely uncooperative. Her brother was better but he got caught by pirates and is just kinda rolling with it.

Sadr doesn’t really exist in-lore; he just holds lore so I don’t have to keep a forum post somewhere.
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
[quote name="Sinnabelle" date="2019-12-02 13:24:16" ] None of mine are a part of any Order. They didn't want to be chained to their specified jobs and sought freedom instead. AKA I didn't feel like placing them in Orders. Too lazy. :v [/quote] roughly this & they are ALL non-conformists [emoji=coatl tongue size=2]
Sinnabelle wrote on 2019-12-02 13:24:16:
None of mine are a part of any Order. They didn't want to be chained to their specified jobs and sought freedom instead. AKA I didn't feel like placing them in Orders. Too lazy. :v
roughly this & they are ALL non-conformists
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
1 2 3 4