Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which Order did you choose?
1 2 3 4
i changed my 6-digit to a gaoler, as he's the oldest in my lair at the moment and that would give way to interesting lore opportunities ^^ after much thinking, i decided he'd be an overseer! still got a lot to plan but i'm excited about fleshing it out
i changed my 6-digit to a gaoler, as he's the oldest in my lair at the moment and that would give way to interesting lore opportunities ^^ after much thinking, i decided he'd be an overseer! still got a lot to plan but i'm excited about fleshing it out
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
My gaoler Dai is a seeker while his mate Gwyn is a overseer.
My gaoler Dai is a seeker while his mate Gwyn is a overseer.
1565535886176.png
One of mine doesn't actually fall into any order because he was just a tundra that caught a nasty disease caused by mining crystals and mutated.

Another one is a Keeper, and a prison guard for one of my more malicious clans.

The third is also a keeper, but she will just be guarding magic relics.
One of mine doesn't actually fall into any order because he was just a tundra that caught a nasty disease caused by mining crystals and mutated.

Another one is a Keeper, and a prison guard for one of my more malicious clans.

The third is also a keeper, but she will just be guarding magic relics.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
my 1st pair, Ter and Panacea are seekers, with Panacea having a side-role of being the Gaoler-specific healer (they don't trust the clan much yet [emoji=gaoler sad size=1] ) Epiphron is a breed-changed child of my progens (and my first multi-gaze!) idk at the moment what Order he'll be in. Probably a Keeper or Overseer, what with all those eyes he has to keep a look out for prisoners. My next pair is Harper, a former nocturne G1, and Zarya. Harper is a Sentry, and Zarya is a Keeper. My newest gaoler atm is an ice boy I named [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52692327][u]Stromlinn[/u][/url]. He's very angry he has been sent away to be a Seeker in my clan as punishment, just because he spied on the Glacial Assembly (I wanted to tie his lore to the new short story for BoTE.) Strom wanted to be an Overseer, like his parents, but nooooo, he has to take orders from some non-Ice Gaoler in the opposite side of the world. (His parents don't have anything in their bios so it's just my input with Strom's lore.)
my 1st pair, Ter and Panacea are seekers, with Panacea having a side-role of being the Gaoler-specific healer (they don't trust the clan much yet )

Epiphron is a breed-changed child of my progens (and my first multi-gaze!) idk at the moment what Order he'll be in. Probably a Keeper or Overseer, what with all those eyes he has to keep a look out for prisoners.

My next pair is Harper, a former nocturne G1, and Zarya. Harper is a Sentry, and Zarya is a Keeper.

My newest gaoler atm is an ice boy I named Stromlinn. He's very angry he has been sent away to be a Seeker in my clan as punishment, just because he spied on the Glacial Assembly (I wanted to tie his lore to the new short story for BoTE.)

Strom wanted to be an Overseer, like his parents, but nooooo, he has to take orders from some non-Ice Gaoler in the opposite side of the world. (His parents don't have anything in their bios so it's just my input with Strom's lore.)
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
SQVdsFh.png
I'm sure that most Gaolers would be seeker, seeing with all the controversy of the seeker rune being crossed out, and the seekers being reinstated, but I prefer to differ, so one of mine is overseer, the other Sentinel.
I'm sure that most Gaolers would be seeker, seeing with all the controversy of the seeker rune being crossed out, and the seekers being reinstated, but I prefer to differ, so one of mine is overseer, the other Sentinel.
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
All of mine are now seekers, but one became a sentry after the order was stopped and then went back to being a seeker. One was a sentry and joined the seekers after they were re-established, one was a keeper but joined the seekers and one is a healer (I'm not sure if that fits with Gaoler lore but it's fine).
My last Gaoler doesn't have lore yet but he might have be an overseer.
All of mine are now seekers, but one became a sentry after the order was stopped and then went back to being a seeker. One was a sentry and joined the seekers after they were re-established, one was a keeper but joined the seekers and one is a healer (I'm not sure if that fits with Gaoler lore but it's fine).
My last Gaoler doesn't have lore yet but he might have be an overseer.
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
my coli team player is a seeker, his wife is a sentry because her lore already had her shooting everything on smell anyway
my coli team player is a seeker, his wife is a sentry because her lore already had her shooting everything on smell anyway
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
justice was born to seekers in a very early generation of gaolers; since they were out on the field & away from other gaolers most of the time, the order system wasn't as strictly adhered to. because of his blindness he was being trained for duties within his clan itself (rather than hunting for shade creatures), though if given the choice he'd likely be a sentinel instead!

kharshai i haven't decided for yet, but i'm leaning sentinel for him too! sentinels are fun
justice was born to seekers in a very early generation of gaolers; since they were out on the field & away from other gaolers most of the time, the order system wasn't as strictly adhered to. because of his blindness he was being trained for duties within his clan itself (rather than hunting for shade creatures), though if given the choice he'd likely be a sentinel instead!

kharshai i haven't decided for yet, but i'm leaning sentinel for him too! sentinels are fun
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I have three Gaolers so far, one of them will be an ex-Sentinel/Overseer, the other two are Sentries or just a Sentry and an orderless outcast.
I have three Gaolers so far, one of them will be an ex-Sentinel/Overseer, the other two are Sentries or just a Sentry and an orderless outcast.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
None of mine are a part of any Order. They didn't want to be chained to their specified jobs and sought freedom instead. AKA I didn't feel like placing them in Orders. Too lazy. :v
None of mine are a part of any Order. They didn't want to be chained to their specified jobs and sought freedom instead. AKA I didn't feel like placing them in Orders. Too lazy. :v
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 3 4