Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | im wondering what yall think about
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
lowercase dragon names
lowercase dragon names
FeQ86Gb.png • ivy
• they/he/she
"you told me once you were happy to have me, but i never gave me away"
People can name their dragons whatever they like, but personally it gets on my nerves. I can’t imagine giving a dragon a lowercase name.
People can name their dragons whatever they like, but personally it gets on my nerves. I can’t imagine giving a dragon a lowercase name.
Really bothers me.
Really bothers me.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
i always give em capital letters even tho my forum grammar is worse for wear
i always give em capital letters even tho my forum grammar is worse for wear
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
i usually hate lowercase names on my dragon but i made an exception for uwu here, because m e m e [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52476446] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524765/52476446_350.png[/img] [/url] those who spell his name with any capitals are slain by uwu himself
i usually hate lowercase names on my dragon but i made an exception for uwu here, because m e m e

52476446_350.png

those who spell his name with any capitals are slain by uwu himself
OjYCOIV.png
Blease donut
Blease donut
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
cursed names (unless meme then it's blessed)
cursed names (unless meme then it's blessed)
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
mmm i wouldnt do it but the only time it would really bother me is if it was like... one dragon in a person's lair that has a lowercase name and none of the others do
mmm i wouldnt do it but the only time it would really bother me is if it was like... one dragon in a person's lair that has a lowercase name and none of the others do

> pigeon
> they/them
[quote name="pigeonz" date="2019-06-09 20:36:43" ] mmm i wouldnt do it but the only time it would really bother me is if it was like... one dragon in a person's lair that has a lowercase name and none of the others do [/quote]
pigeonz wrote on 2019-06-09 20:36:43:
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
I will personally buy a renaming scroll for any Dragon named with lowercase
I will personally buy a renaming scroll for any Dragon named with lowercase
+2 FR time
he/they
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10