Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's not
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hah!
Im not the only one!
Hah!
Im not the only one!
Waystone3.gif ibcbaby2.png
oh look its back
its still gay-olar and you cant convince me otherwise.
oh look its back
its still gay-olar and you cant convince me otherwise.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I pronounce them like Ga-oh-lar ;-;
I pronounce them like Ga-oh-lar ;-;
LMLA6wg.png
I pronounced it gow-ler, but then I learned it was jailer, so now I compromise with gale-er

I've always pronounced it ko-wat-ul
I pronounced it gow-ler, but then I learned it was jailer, so now I compromise with gale-er

I've always pronounced it ko-wat-ul
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
I learned it was pronounced "jailer" when I read their encyclopedia entry but I refuse to pronounce it like that

I pronounce it as ga-oh-ler or gay-oh-ler
on Coatl I just assumed it was Cat-l because like Quetzalcoatl (which I'm probably also pronouncing wrong)

I don't know where I heard the pronunciation of Quetzalcoatl as ket-zal-kat-l but that's how I've been pronouncing it this entire time so correct me if I'm wrong
I learned it was pronounced "jailer" when I read their encyclopedia entry but I refuse to pronounce it like that

I pronounce it as ga-oh-ler or gay-oh-ler
on Coatl I just assumed it was Cat-l because like Quetzalcoatl (which I'm probably also pronouncing wrong)

I don't know where I heard the pronunciation of Quetzalcoatl as ket-zal-kat-l but that's how I've been pronouncing it this entire time so correct me if I'm wrong
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
[quote name="roadkilled" date="2019-06-08 08:18:25" ] I pronounce it like gah-oh-ler [/quote] Same here, Like a gale of wind Galer is how i say it
roadkilled wrote on 2019-06-08 08:18:25:
I pronounce it like gah-oh-ler

Same here, Like a gale of wind Galer is how i say it
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
It doesn't matter how you pronounce it. It's not like you can hear other people through their screens.
It doesn't matter how you pronounce it. It's not like you can hear other people through their screens.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
To be completely fair
I was talking about them to a friend once and I accidently prounounced it gaylords before promptly realizing my mistake and going to sit in a corner
To be completely fair
I was talking about them to a friend once and I accidently prounounced it gaylords before promptly realizing my mistake and going to sit in a corner
nc2b4dJ.gif
I know the correct (intended) pronunciation but it doesn't stop me, and has never stopped me, from pronouncing it "gao-ler". Like, with "gao", like the Japanese onomatopoeia for growling.
I know the correct (intended) pronunciation but it doesn't stop me, and has never stopped me, from pronouncing it "gao-ler". Like, with "gao", like the Japanese onomatopoeia for growling.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
I say it as gayoler so PLEASE change it to that
I say it as gayoler so PLEASE change it to that
Your body isn't a book don't judge it, Your heart isn't a door don't lock it, Your life isn't a movie don't end it, You are beautiful and don't let anyone bring you down
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13