Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What lore ancient do you want most?
1 2 3
i would love a plague ancient with asymmetrical limbs. just something that looks extremely mutated/patch-worked with odd number of legs/wings and maybe multiple heads (don't want it to be too much like an emperor tho)
or an earth ddragon without limbs, like s snake, that moves through the earth like a freaky, huge worm
i would love a plague ancient with asymmetrical limbs. just something that looks extremely mutated/patch-worked with odd number of legs/wings and maybe multiple heads (don't want it to be too much like an emperor tho)
or an earth ddragon without limbs, like s snake, that moves through the earth like a freaky, huge worm
plague_banner.png he/him
FR+0
adult
75965002.png
I want a three headed dragon.
I want a three headed dragon.
vbbuHj.png FR -1
LF: BANANA, ROSE, & ROBIN
mEb1lVG.png
Something angelic for light but like, classically angelic- too many wings, covered in eyes, vaguely sinister/otherworldly. Then again, it's not too hard to achieve that effect with apparel/accents/multigaze, so I certainly won't be disappointed if we never get this.
Something angelic for light but like, classically angelic- too many wings, covered in eyes, vaguely sinister/otherworldly. Then again, it's not too hard to achieve that effect with apparel/accents/multigaze, so I certainly won't be disappointed if we never get this.
1 2 3