Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What lore ancient do you want most?
1 2 3
the earth dragon in the earth lore
the earth dragon in the earth lore
anniversary_separator.png
Gaolers because I have the most ideas for what to do with them not surprising since we already know the most about them.
Gaolers because I have the most ideas for what to do with them not surprising since we already know the most about them.
I just want a freaky Arcane ancient for lore purposes other than that my expectations are limited bc I will honestly be happy with whatever we get this time 'round and I know more ancients are on their way after this one if it doesn't fit my own tastes[emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
I just want a freaky Arcane ancient for lore purposes

other than that my expectations are limited bc I will honestly be happy with whatever we get this time 'round and I know more ancients are on their way after this one if it doesn't fit my own tastes
MUYNhfy.png
Please make sure to double check the spelling of my username when pinging, thanks ;)
[quote name="xxstarpupx" date="2019-06-07 19:59:49" ] anything not expected at this point tbh skskd [/quote]
xxstarpupx wrote on 2019-06-07 19:59:49:
anything not expected at this point tbh skskd
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
I want an eldritch horror, tentacles, many limbs, 100 eyes, something to represent the “mutations” of Arcane flight. I also want a Seraph dragon because feather wings are cool and so are six wings, so, neato.
I want an eldritch horror, tentacles, many limbs, 100 eyes, something to represent the “mutations” of Arcane flight. I also want a Seraph dragon because feather wings are cool and so are six wings, so, neato.
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
[quote name="Fiendishly" date="2019-06-07 19:21:03" ] Anything wolf-related, simple, or multi-headed. [/quote]
Fiendishly wrote on 2019-06-07 19:21:03:
Anything wolf-related, simple, or multi-headed.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
earth wyrm, yes please, good puns and happy me
earth wyrm, yes please, good puns and happy me

• - She/They
  • - FRT +3
  • - Artist
  • - Too many imps
heeee3.png aaaaa.png
Hydra bc water deserves it
Hydra bc water deserves it
I have a mighty need for the ancient monstrosity from Earth's lore.
I have a mighty need for the ancient monstrosity from Earth's lore.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I saw a cerberus pupper in suggestions and I fell in love with it (made back in 2016 I think), but honestly I wouldn't mind anything at this point (if it's Gaolers honestly I might get new ones but not change my current fandragon Gaolers because their genes work well for them). I'd love Leviathans of a sort, or something almost skeletal with multiple limbs from Earth flight (something's kidnapping their dragons at a dig site, and they literally have a giant tomb in their land, so that'd be pretty neat).
I saw a cerberus pupper in suggestions and I fell in love with it (made back in 2016 I think), but honestly I wouldn't mind anything at this point (if it's Gaolers honestly I might get new ones but not change my current fandragon Gaolers because their genes work well for them). I'd love Leviathans of a sort, or something almost skeletal with multiple limbs from Earth flight (something's kidnapping their dragons at a dig site, and they literally have a giant tomb in their land, so that'd be pretty neat).
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa