Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A tragic story
Gather around kids, it's time for the tragic tale of FrostiiWolf.

Once upon a time, there was an idiot called FrostiiWolf. She was a huge steampunk and Lightning fan, but was not a fan of all the work Stormcatcher made everyone do, so she stayed in Ice. On the last day of May in 2019, she decided to have an end-of-the-month spending spree. She bought a lightning rep plus a whole lot of lighting fest apparel. She realized half of the clothes didn't match the dragon, and now only has 300kt and 100g in her vault. She now has to play G&G for about 2 weeks until she gets back to the original amount of treasure she once had. The lesson of this story is: don't spend money on Lightning or Light fest items, and don't spend all your money at once.
Gather around kids, it's time for the tragic tale of FrostiiWolf.

Once upon a time, there was an idiot called FrostiiWolf. She was a huge steampunk and Lightning fan, but was not a fan of all the work Stormcatcher made everyone do, so she stayed in Ice. On the last day of May in 2019, she decided to have an end-of-the-month spending spree. She bought a lightning rep plus a whole lot of lighting fest apparel. She realized half of the clothes didn't match the dragon, and now only has 300kt and 100g in her vault. She now has to play G&G for about 2 weeks until she gets back to the original amount of treasure she once had. The lesson of this story is: don't spend money on Lightning or Light fest items, and don't spend all your money at once.
Hello! I'm FrostiiWolf, give me obsidian we I need m o r e-
she/her | fr +0
MadeupDiligentIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif
Can I get an big ol' [emoji=eliminate size=1]
Can I get an big ol'
Hello! I'm FrostiiWolf, give me obsidian we I need m o r e-
she/her | fr +0
MadeupDiligentIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif
F
F
arcaneb1.png sorry for multiple pings!
im super busy right now, and might not respond right away! thx for understanding!
F
F
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
[emoji=eliminate size=1]
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png