Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | cue FR, 5 years from now
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
[quote name="Rivershard" date="2019-05-21 15:27:41" ] "Woah, dragons only had two genders back then?" [/quote] uh oh
Rivershard wrote on 2019-05-21 15:27:41:
"Woah, dragons only had two genders back then?"
uh oh
IMG_8704.png
Worst case scenario:
"What's Flight Rising? The website just brings me to a 404 page."
Worst case scenario:
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
[quote name="BaldwinBogsneak" date="2019-05-22 06:55:04" ] [i]Worst case scenario: "What's Flight Rising? The website just brings me to a 404 page."[/i] [/quote] [i]plz no people have spent real life money on this site[/i]
BaldwinBogsneak wrote on 2019-05-22 06:55:04:
Worst case scenario:

plz no people have spent real life money on this site
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
Mistakes were made
Mistakes were made
FooterAds.gif
...what is even...
True Ending: "Wow, I can't believe that Ultra rare dragons used to be plentiful. People used to exalt them!"
True Ending: "Wow, I can't believe that Ultra rare dragons used to be plentiful. People used to exalt them!"
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
"Wait, the Scrying Workshop wasn't always there?"

"No, it wasn't... and if we wanted to estimate what a dragon would look like with the right colours and genes, we had to hunt for existing dragons to borrow these features from. Put them all together in art programs. It could take hours. Sometimes, no dragons were available with even just one of the colour/gene combinations you needed. We didn't have millions of dragons, back then.

...Trying to figure out how a Swamp/Forest/Forest Tiger/Freckle/Gembond Wildclaw female would look was a nightmare. Nobody liked Swamp dragons, Gembond was a nightmare to trace, copy and paste, Wildclaws were the rarest dragons on the site, and you couldn't use dragons that had apparel covering up the genes... Let me tell you about apparel next... you see, before your time, we didn't have the Dressing Room..."
"Wait, the Scrying Workshop wasn't always there?"

"No, it wasn't... and if we wanted to estimate what a dragon would look like with the right colours and genes, we had to hunt for existing dragons to borrow these features from. Put them all together in art programs. It could take hours. Sometimes, no dragons were available with even just one of the colour/gene combinations you needed. We didn't have millions of dragons, back then.

...Trying to figure out how a Swamp/Forest/Forest Tiger/Freckle/Gembond Wildclaw female would look was a nightmare. Nobody liked Swamp dragons, Gembond was a nightmare to trace, copy and paste, Wildclaws were the rarest dragons on the site, and you couldn't use dragons that had apparel covering up the genes... Let me tell you about apparel next... you see, before your time, we didn't have the Dressing Room..."
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
"Why do you find 'Sunshine' so funny?"

"What does 'You're the best around' mean?"
"Why do you find 'Sunshine' so funny?"

"What does 'You're the best around' mean?"
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
I remember spending hours on FR freshman year, on my old account, LaurelOfTheRain, now tinytansy. I started over, but I remember much of the terrible auction house system. Everything was sent via mailbox, and everyone had pages upon pages' worth of mail.

That, and the fact that the goblins were the newest festival familiars!
I remember spending hours on FR freshman year, on my old account, LaurelOfTheRain, now tinytansy. I started over, but I remember much of the terrible auction house system. Everything was sent via mailbox, and everyone had pages upon pages' worth of mail.

That, and the fact that the goblins were the newest festival familiars!
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
“There were... registration windows??? What???¿¿¿”
“There were... registration windows??? What???¿¿¿”
udj6wT1.png
"what do you mean you didn't know what dropped in the coli. You had to guess???"

"What's an Imperial?"
"what do you mean you didn't know what dropped in the coli. You had to guess???"

"What's an Imperial?"
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14