Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | cue FR, 5 years from now
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
"Pinkerton used to just hand out eliminates? No way."
"Pinkerton used to just hand out eliminates? No way."
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
'Back in your day, you could only level dragons up to level 25 and not 40? Wow.'

'So you were only able to see Tundras in their summer coat, and the winter coat sprite didn't exist?'

'The deities never used to talk much? Wow, I can't imagine that! I can't believe that the Tidelord went missing too!'
'Back in your day, you could only level dragons up to level 25 and not 40? Wow.'

'So you were only able to see Tundras in their summer coat, and the winter coat sprite didn't exist?'

'The deities never used to talk much? Wow, I can't imagine that! I can't believe that the Tidelord went missing too!'
2LHRMay.png
"Boo...lean? What's a Boolean?"
"Boo...lean? What's a Boolean?"
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
[item=there's just no one here]
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
[quote]'The deities never used to talk much? Wow, I can't imagine that! I can't believe that the Tidelord went missing too!'[/quote] Oh my god, that's right. We're going to have to tell the tale of the Tidelord going missing to newcomers.
Quote:

Oh my god, that's right. We're going to have to tell the tale of the Tidelord going missing to newcomers.
"It's so weird to think of only having eleven flights... I don't know who I'd pick if Beast wasn't an option."
"It's so weird to think of only having eleven flights... I don't know who I'd pick if Beast wasn't an option."
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
"so you could only layer accents in previews? and then at one point you couldn't even do that??"

"how did you make anything without apparel recolor blueprints? wow... it must have been so hard to make a good outfit..."
"so you could only layer accents in previews? and then at one point you couldn't even do that??"

"how did you make anything without apparel recolor blueprints? wow... it must have been so hard to make a good outfit..."
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
[quote name="Rivershard" date="2019-05-21 15:27:41" ] "Woah, dragons only had two genders back then?" [/quote] This poster is going places
Rivershard wrote on 2019-05-21 15:27:41:
"Woah, dragons only had two genders back then?"

This poster is going places
[quote name="Amberclawed" date="2019-05-21 20:48:30" ] [item=there's just no one here] [/quote] I love this
Amberclawed wrote on 2019-05-21 20:48:30:

I love this
"Whoa, a 'cheap' dragon cost how much treasure?"

"What do you mean, there was no Baldwin?"
"Whoa, a 'cheap' dragon cost how much treasure?"

"What do you mean, there was no Baldwin?"
jA0Unwf.gif KyCAMhz.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14