Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | cue FR, 5 years from now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
“No Bogsneaks, Nocturnes, or (insert names of future breeds and Ancients)? How did you ever survive?”
“Eliminates were once 50kt?!? With prices at (insert probable hyperinflated price in 5 years) now?!?”
“No Bogsneaks, Nocturnes, or (insert names of future breeds and Ancients)? How did you ever survive?”
“Eliminates were once 50kt?!? With prices at (insert probable hyperinflated price in 5 years) now?!?”
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
"You didn't have adventure mode?"
"You didn't have adventure mode?"
wa2fsL5.pngksA5i3W.gifGWeNSoe.gifK5Ygz6H.gif
[quote name="Ningyo" date="2019-05-21 15:13:49" ] “Remember egg rot?”, “We used to only have 67 colours”, and “The Scrying Workshop didn’t used to exist” will become old wives’ tales, horror stories from times gone by, passed down through generations of dragons. [/quote] OH MY THIS SO MUCH.
Ningyo wrote on 2019-05-21 15:13:49:
“Remember egg rot?”, “We used to only have 67 colours”, and “The Scrying Workshop didn’t used to exist” will become old wives’ tales, horror stories from times gone by, passed down through generations of dragons.

OH MY THIS SO MUCH.

8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
"Who's Naomi?"
"Who's Naomi?"
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
“Festival items actually retired? That’s so unfair!”
“Festival items actually retired? That’s so unfair!”
Mg9qSuP.gif
“Baldwin used to be a Pearlcatcher??!? That sounds fake but okay...”
“Baldwin used to be a Pearlcatcher??!? That sounds fake but okay...”
"I sold a Nocturne for 300k once."

"Wow, was it an XXX Gen 1 or something??"

"No it was just a Nocturne."
"I sold a Nocturne for 300k once."

"Wow, was it an XXX Gen 1 or something??"

"No it was just a Nocturne."
"Swipp used to only offer one item at a time? No, that's crazy!"

"The gem to treasure ratio used to be 1:1000?"

"How did you ever survive without Orca?" (Me though, honestly)

"Rumor has it, there was once a time without the dressing room. Can you believe it?"

"Can you believe that [insert new location on updated world map] didn't always exist? Legend tells of a simpler world map with only four locations per flight. It sounds crazy, but these ancient users insist it's true!"
"Swipp used to only offer one item at a time? No, that's crazy!"

"The gem to treasure ratio used to be 1:1000?"

"How did you ever survive without Orca?" (Me though, honestly)

"Rumor has it, there was once a time without the dressing room. Can you believe it?"

"Can you believe that [insert new location on updated world map] didn't always exist? Legend tells of a simpler world map with only four locations per flight. It sounds crazy, but these ancient users insist it's true!"
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
[quote name="Wxlfiez" date="2019-05-21 15:32:02" ] [quote name="Rivershard" date="2019-05-21 15:27:41" ] "Woah, dragons only had two genders back then?" [/quote] [b][color=navy][font=courier new]I laughed way too hard at this one. [/quote] I’m glad I’m not alone in the snorts of shock and awe.
Wxlfiez wrote on 2019-05-21 15:32:02:
Rivershard wrote on 2019-05-21 15:27:41:
"Woah, dragons only had two genders back then?"
I laughed way too hard at this one.
I’m glad I’m not alone in the snorts of shock and awe.
TBD
"There was a time when you could only have 200 dragons in your lair? And there was no hibernal den? What did you do?"

"What's a Swiftwing?" (Unless Swiftwings become ancient breed. Hoping they do!)
"There was a time when you could only have 200 dragons in your lair? And there was no hibernal den? What did you do?"

"What's a Swiftwing?" (Unless Swiftwings become ancient breed. Hoping they do!)
all pronouns +3 fr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14