Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | cue FR, 5 years from now
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
''You guys only had primary, secondary and tertiary genes?! Oh my god that is SO few! We can customize tails, horns, beards... (mutter, mutter...)"

"How. Did you. Bond with so many familiars WITHOUT doing it all in one click. I would go crazy in three days."

"What do you mean eliminates were only 500 000 treasure?! That sounds fake. They cost 2 million each!"

"Wait... you mean to tell me that the Tidelord was alive?"

"Main lairs were actually a thing. Wow. All we have is hibernal dens."
''You guys only had primary, secondary and tertiary genes?! Oh my god that is SO few! We can customize tails, horns, beards... (mutter, mutter...)"

"How. Did you. Bond with so many familiars WITHOUT doing it all in one click. I would go crazy in three days."

"What do you mean eliminates were only 500 000 treasure?! That sounds fake. They cost 2 million each!"

"Wait... you mean to tell me that the Tidelord was alive?"

"Main lairs were actually a thing. Wow. All we have is hibernal dens."
[quote name="Venusian" date="2019-05-21 20:51:06" ] "It's so weird to think of only having eleven flights... I don't know who I'd pick if Beast wasn't an option." [/quote] Wait since when is this becoming a thing?
Venusian wrote on 2019-05-21 20:51:06:
"It's so weird to think of only having eleven flights... I don't know who I'd pick if Beast wasn't an option."
Wait since when is this becoming a thing?
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/245436982728196107/575567764719271946/postdivider.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#ad6200]"O[/color][/size][size=4]nly five eggs in a nest? Wow, how did you guys [i]ever[/i] finish your projects?" "Wait, you didn't have dark mode? What do you mean you had to install it yourself and got in trouble for it if you did?" [i][s]haha if only then people would stop complaining[/s][/i]
postdivider.png "Only five eggs in a nest? Wow, how did you guys ever finish your projects?"

"Wait, you didn't have dark mode? What do you mean you had to install it yourself and got in trouble for it if you did?" haha if only then people would stop complaining

oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14