Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Memory land
1 2 3 4 5 6
*waves from middle ager category*
*waves from middle ager category*
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I joined in the reg window a week before the third anniversary so while I'm certainly not new, I don't know if I'd be considered old since I've been on this site for less than half it's timespan

To me old is more than half of the site's timespan and new is less, but that's only because this game is becoming six years old and is still relatively new
I joined in the reg window a week before the third anniversary so while I'm certainly not new, I don't know if I'd be considered old since I've been on this site for less than half it's timespan

To me old is more than half of the site's timespan and new is less, but that's only because this game is becoming six years old and is still relatively new
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
Y'all remember when cryface was all the rage? Wild.
I joined in a two day opening quite a while before welcome weeks began. It did seem like the community pulled together to welcome newbies. The excitement of breeding and training to set folks up was pretty cool. [emoji=firework size=1]
I joined in a two day opening quite a while before welcome weeks began.

It did seem like the community pulled together to welcome newbies. The excitement of breeding and training to set folks up was pretty cool.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
-drags old bones through here and squints-

Don't let my starved clan fool you, or others for that matter, some of us ancients are still around. I take frequent brakes from the site, mainly from burn out. Leave when things become stale and come back to see if new content springs up enough interest to keep me here for a few months before trudging back into the abyss. Good times.

I remember bugs, constant maintenance shutting down the site, egg rot, and Imps going for quite a bit of cash. Time sure flies. Wish I had the sense to grind up sprites back then, ahhh.
-drags old bones through here and squints-

Don't let my starved clan fool you, or others for that matter, some of us ancients are still around. I take frequent brakes from the site, mainly from burn out. Leave when things become stale and come back to see if new content springs up enough interest to keep me here for a few months before trudging back into the abyss. Good times.

I remember bugs, constant maintenance shutting down the site, egg rot, and Imps going for quite a bit of cash. Time sure flies. Wish I had the sense to grind up sprites back then, ahhh.
Fossil_%28Identified%29_NL_Icon.png
Art Shop
Blue_Feather_NL_Icon.png
Twitter
i joined just a few months after the color wheel expansion. right before bogsneaks, falcon and runes came out, during flameforgers 2016
i joined just a few months after the color wheel expansion. right before bogsneaks, falcon and runes came out, during flameforgers 2016
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
[quote name="Charias" date="2019-05-15 16:46:19" ] Y'all remember when cryface was all the rage? Wild. [/quote] Yes! I was always on the look out for irishim dragons. I mentioned that I played flight rising to a coworker earlier this year even though I hadn't played in a while and I was so shocked about the eye changes ahaha
Charias wrote on 2019-05-15 16:46:19:

Yes! I was always on the look out for irishim dragons.
I mentioned that I played flight rising to a coworker earlier this year even though I hadn't played in a while and I was so shocked about the eye changes ahaha
xxxxx 569de840d7ab578c646472669b87d8b4347cbeae.png xxx
hello i am robin :)
i'm 28 yrs old
graphix shop
she/her
en/de
23820.png 23859.png 39072.png
June 2014!! I remember getting those anniversary cakes and I converted them immediately

Also, I remember feathered wings apparel and thinking that was the coolest stuff ever.
June 2014!! I remember getting those anniversary cakes and I converted them immediately

Also, I remember feathered wings apparel and thinking that was the coolest stuff ever.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
The sudden realization that I joined during a welcome *day*, not a week. Gosh. That sure was a while ago

I remember waking up really early that day to register because I was worried I'd forget to do it later in the day (and would therefore have to wait another month to register).
The sudden realization that I joined during a welcome *day*, not a week. Gosh. That sure was a while ago

I remember waking up really early that day to register because I was worried I'd forget to do it later in the day (and would therefore have to wait another month to register).
[center]I joined in '13. It'll be my sixth year anniversary in two months. Hard to believe it's been that long already. [emoji=mirror size=1][/center]
I joined in '13. It'll be my sixth year anniversary in two months. Hard to believe it's been that long already.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6