Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Memory land
1 2 3 4 5 6
let me take you to memory land for us oldies that are old but not old enough to considered old

welcome weeks

discuss.
let me take you to memory land for us oldies that are old but not old enough to considered old

welcome weeks

discuss.
anniversary_separator.png
I remember missing like 100 welcome weeks before finally remembering to get onto FR to register this account.

Anyways, FR functionality dipped every time there was a welcoming week, but thsoe used to be the only time we needed to deal with "Hi, I'm new here :)" posts so IDK.
I remember missing like 100 welcome weeks before finally remembering to get onto FR to register this account.

Anyways, FR functionality dipped every time there was a welcoming week, but thsoe used to be the only time we needed to deal with "Hi, I'm new here :)" posts so IDK.
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
What would be considered "old"?
(I'm probably old, been here for 4 and a half years?)
What would be considered "old"?
(I'm probably old, been here for 4 and a half years?)
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
@Maivi id consider you old,fr was made in 2013 I'm fairly sure
im from 2017 which is kind of old but not the 'golden days of suffering' old
@Maivi id consider you old,fr was made in 2013 I'm fairly sure
im from 2017 which is kind of old but not the 'golden days of suffering' old
anniversary_separator.png
I joined right before bee was released and I remember the craze about that and how expensive dragons where! My newbie self was crying as bee imps went for 500 g.
I joined right before bee was released and I remember the craze about that and how expensive dragons where! My newbie self was crying as bee imps went for 500 g.
W1ufEjp.png
OOOOF Welcome weeks were a trip, I eagerly awaited mine
OOOOF Welcome weeks were a trip, I eagerly awaited mine
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
oh my gosh i remember those. blast to the past lmao

i wouldn't say i'm an ancient player, but i joined 2016 so maybe fairly old?
oh my gosh i remember those. blast to the past lmao

i wouldn't say i'm an ancient player, but i joined 2016 so maybe fairly old?
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
Is being here for three years old yet? It still feels like I joined yesterday
Is being here for three years old yet? It still feels like I joined yesterday
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
2013-2014 = Old
2015 = ???
2016-2019 = New

This is just how I feel about the years. Players registered in 2015 (including myself) are the team of "The ??? Year". Fourth year will be hit within current year and it feels like finally moving out of that middle level.
2013-2014 = Old
2015 = ???
2016-2019 = New

This is just how I feel about the years. Players registered in 2015 (including myself) are the team of "The ??? Year". Fourth year will be hit within current year and it feels like finally moving out of that middle level.
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2019-05-15 06:45:18" ] 2013-2014 = Old 2015 = ??? 2016-2019 = New This is just how I feel about the years. Players registered in 2015 (including myself) are the team of "The ??? Year". Fourth year will be hit within current year and it feels like finally moving out of that middle level. [/quote] Clearly you're Olw or Neld.. Nowld..
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2019-05-15 06:45:18:
2013-2014 = Old
2015 = ???
2016-2019 = New

Clearly you're Olw or Neld.. Nowld..
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6