Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED} Greenskeeper 2019 Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Espoir You're image didn't post. Can you try again maybe just the url? Alright! Here's my coloring pages. Seemed like cheating when it doesn't take 100 levels to finish. lol I need to just color stuff more often then keep making adoptables I guess. xP Sakura is modeling in this coloring page. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20756889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207569/20756889_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Tc6JKFR.jpg[/img] Orchid is modeling in this one. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41336836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413369/41336836_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pxEgO0k.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1Uvc917.jpg[/img]
@Espoir You're image didn't post. Can you try again maybe just the url?

Alright! Here's my coloring pages. Seemed like cheating when it doesn't take 100 levels to finish. lol I need to just color stuff more often then keep making adoptables I guess. xP

Sakura is modeling in this coloring page.

20756889_350.png

Tc6JKFR.jpg

Orchid is modeling in this one.

41336836_350.png

pxEgO0k.jpg

1Uvc917.jpg

UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@almightyjanitor @WanderingTurtle @zillagoddess @Amberleafz @Calyypso @onemessyperson @KalicoKat @RaiStarDragon

Thanks for submitting your completed coloring sheets last week! I have your tickets recorded now!

@Espoir The link to your finished coloring sheets appears to be broken. If you'll ping me back with your image urls, I can get your tickets added. :)
@almightyjanitor @WanderingTurtle @zillagoddess @Amberleafz @Calyypso @onemessyperson @KalicoKat @RaiStarDragon

Thanks for submitting your completed coloring sheets last week! I have your tickets recorded now!

@Espoir The link to your finished coloring sheets appears to be broken. If you'll ping me back with your image urls, I can get your tickets added. :)
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
[size=1] @Korwa @Watercolour @tigressRising @Canisa @KnightYumi @AmethystOwl @bonstrosity @Tyta @Sillette @idlewildly @VioletWhirlwnd @LeapingLeoLizard @divitineo @alyblaith @ofendlessstars [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qiqSfGu.png[/img][/center] [center][font=candara][size=5][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2681378#post_38931425][color=#462c00]SELF-EDITING PING LIST[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2681378#post_38931481][color=#462c00]LORE POST[/url] [/b][/font][/size] [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rUSUrQT.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QC7sylo.png[/img] [/center] [columns] [indent] [nextcol] [font=verdana][size=5]“Rainbow was really … euphoric,” Willa said, after a moment of searching for the right word. Niria chuckled softly in reply. “What about you? How are you feeling?” she inquired after a moment, looking up to her friend. “I'm … excited, yes! Happy, but a bit nervous, you know... In the Shifting Expanse, crops are needed as well, of course, but the climate is different and water is scarce, thus the irrigation systems need to be different. Too much would get lost with sprinklers. They work as they should now, but what if they won't in the long term?” “Willa, you're worrying way too much,” she calmed her, softly nudging Willa's flank with her wing. “If something should happen, it would be nothing you couldn't fix, right?” A small smile from the side. “Now we should think about building a stall for you!” They had been on their way to Niria's shed with Niria having asked Willa to wait outside this time. With the market opening the following day and Willa's wing just being well again, Willa didn't complain and just poked her head inside. “Those over here are the parts for my stall,” Niria said, flicking her tail at them with a glance over her shoulder. “Out of wood, as the most are and I have a lot of that, but I'm sure I have some scrap metal sheets you could use to nail onto it as well,” she said, while standing on her clawtips to pull something out from a shelf above her. “Metal? Are you sure? Won't that stick out?” Willa asked, her voice raised to be heard over the sound of things falling to the ground. Farmers sure didn't waste anything, but farms seemed to always be a little messy, she thought with thinly veiled amusement. “Yes! And that's good – the Vale will be excited to see something new, don't you think?” “Oh... You're right, I suppose!” Niria continued to collect material and tools for Willa's stall, along with some varnish. “Do you think you have a spare hose?” Willa asked eventually. “So I could draw water from the river for a demonstration?” “Of course!” Willa spent the rest of the day building her stall, then carried the parts for both her and Niria's booths to the marketplace. With her size, that was way easier for her – which she told Niria, who seemed a little concerned that she was pushing herself with her newly healed wing, but was very thankful nonetheless. The marketplace was somewhat busy with last minute preparations and Willa got nervous about her stall looking so vastly different from all those she saw there; Niria's was very practical with many crates for her crops. The booth Tartarus has constructed had various types of herbs hanging at the top and a decorative showcase of the medicine's ingredients - several of them unknown to Willa - and Ephe’s booth was adorned with dried flower and ivy drew her attention as it grew up the sides of the booth. They didn't have their wares up yet, but they already looked so natural and even smelled nice! But as Willa was setting it up, Ephe was the first to come over, complimenting it. Her confidence was bolstered once more when Tartarus approached and gave his own quiet compliments as he inspected her craftsmanship. The group chatted amongst themselves as they finished preparing, then they all parted ways – tomorrow would be a long day and there was still much to do! [/font][/size] [nextcol] [indent] [/columns] [center][font=verdana][size=3]Friday's Lore by MandragoraAutumn To reduce the amount of pings, I'll be posting Saturday's lore right after this one!

@Korwa @Watercolour @tigressRising @Canisa @KnightYumi @AmethystOwl @bonstrosity @Tyta @Sillette @idlewildly @VioletWhirlwnd @LeapingLeoLizard @divitineo @alyblaith @ofendlessstars

qiqSfGu.png

rUSUrQT.png

QC7sylo.png

“Rainbow was really … euphoric,” Willa said, after a moment of searching for the right word.

Niria chuckled softly in reply. “What about you? How are you feeling?” she inquired after a moment, looking up to her friend.

“I'm … excited, yes! Happy, but a bit nervous, you know... In the Shifting Expanse, crops are needed as well, of course, but the climate is different and water is scarce, thus the irrigation systems need to be different. Too much would get lost with sprinklers. They work as they should now, but what if they won't in the long term?”

“Willa, you're worrying way too much,” she calmed her, softly nudging Willa's flank with her wing. “If something should happen, it would be nothing you couldn't fix, right?” A small smile from the side. “Now we should think about building a stall for you!”

They had been on their way to Niria's shed with Niria having asked Willa to wait outside this time. With the market opening the following day and Willa's wing just being well again, Willa didn't complain and just poked her head inside.

“Those over here are the parts for my stall,” Niria said, flicking her tail at them with a glance over her shoulder. “Out of wood, as the most are and I have a lot of that, but I'm sure I have some scrap metal sheets you could use to nail onto it as well,” she said, while standing on her clawtips to pull something out from a shelf above her.

“Metal? Are you sure? Won't that stick out?” Willa asked, her voice raised to be heard over the sound of things falling to the ground. Farmers sure didn't waste anything, but farms seemed to always be a little messy, she thought with thinly veiled amusement.

“Yes! And that's good – the Vale will be excited to see something new, don't you think?”

“Oh... You're right, I suppose!”

Niria continued to collect material and tools for Willa's stall, along with some varnish.

“Do you think you have a spare hose?” Willa asked eventually. “So I could draw water from the river for a demonstration?”

“Of course!”

Willa spent the rest of the day building her stall, then carried the parts for both her and Niria's booths to the marketplace. With her size, that was way easier for her – which she told Niria, who seemed a little concerned that she was pushing herself with her newly healed wing, but was very thankful nonetheless.

The marketplace was somewhat busy with last minute preparations and Willa got nervous about her stall looking so vastly different from all those she saw there; Niria's was very practical with many crates for her crops. The booth Tartarus has constructed had various types of herbs hanging at the top and a decorative showcase of the medicine's ingredients - several of them unknown to Willa - and Ephe’s booth was adorned with dried flower and ivy drew her attention as it grew up the sides of the booth. They didn't have their wares up yet, but they already looked so natural and even smelled nice!

But as Willa was setting it up, Ephe was the first to come over, complimenting it. Her confidence was bolstered once more when Tartarus approached and gave his own quiet compliments as he inspected her craftsmanship. The group chatted amongst themselves as they finished preparing, then they all parted ways – tomorrow would be a long day and there was still much to do!
Friday's Lore by MandragoraAutumn

To reduce the amount of pings, I'll be posting Saturday's lore right after this one!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qiqSfGu.png[/img][/center] [center][font=candara][size=5][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2681378#post_38931425][color=#462c00]SELF-EDITING PING LIST[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2681378#post_38931481][color=#462c00]LORE POST[/url] [/b][/font][/size] [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rUSUrQT.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JerCUdU.png[/img] [/center] [columns] [indent] [nextcol] [font=verdana][size=5] Niria and Willa arrived early to stock their booths and Willa felt as much anticipation as she felt worry when Rainbow went rocketing past, announcing the opening of the Farmer’s Market. Would her invention be a success? What would she do if it wasn’t? Keep trying? Give up and go home? The Imp wasn’t sure of any of that, but she was sure of one thing: she had enjoyed her time with Niria and she was determined to enjoy the Farmer’s Market as well! It started off slow, which was perfectly fine with her, with only a few dragons milling about here and there; she watched a fae place a large order of vegetables with Niria and struggle to get the crate off the ground (though it was only by an inch or so) before giving up and calling a clanmate over to take care of it. At Tartarus’ stall, she watched him treat a hatchling who had received a Bumble sting. Willa was surprised to see that the doctor was tender with the hatchling, given how serious and quiet he had been when treating her. Ephe’s flowers were selling like hotcakes, mostly to mated pairs, but the dragoness sent her a claws up after directed an older Bogsneak to her booth. “Ephe over there says you have a device that will help an old female with her garden?” the female said, peering at the system curiously. “Yes!” Willa exclaimed, coming around to the front of her booth. “I’ve designed a new irrigation system that will evenly distribute water wherever you need it in your garden! You can customize it to suit your needs with the fittings, you’ll see here.” The Bog nodded and leaned in to get a closer look at the fitting, then glanced at the several other pieces she had set up. “These pieces all have the same fittings! They’re interchangeable then? Or is it that they piece together?” “Both! I wanted them to work in small gardens and on larger farms,” she explained. “I can demonstrate how they work, if you’d like?” As soon as she was given the go-ahead, Willa went about explaining how the first piece connected to the hose in the river - “Or wherever your water source might be!” - and then connected several other pieces. When she was ready, she glanced up to see that she had inadvertently gathered a small crowd and immediately, she sent a prayer to both the Stormcatcher and the Gladekeeper that her design worked and she wasn’t about to make a fool of herself. Turning the gear at the head of the system, Willa listened to water flowing into the pipes, then for the tell-tale ‘fwshh’ sound of the misters kicking on. “You’ll see that I used misters instead of a traditional sprinkler head,” she explained to the expanding crowd. “I’ve learned a lot about gardening since I arrived and one of the things I learned is that many plants don’t like their leaves watered, so I decided that misters will disperse the water closer to the roots where it’s needed better than a sprinkler!” With another turn of the gear, the water ceased flowing and there was a round of applause. Willa tried to hide her excitement at her success, but Niria was whooping and Rainbow was tittering madly, so all she could do was laugh. Several of the audience members in attendance bought her irrigation system and several more asked to be put on a waiting list for when she was back in stock. A massive Snapper asked her to come and do a custom bid for a specialized system at his farm and Willa could scarcely hide her delight. It seemed that her creativity would truly be put to the test here, after all! At the end of the day, Rainbow zoomed around, thanking everyone for their participation and patronage, inviting them back next time, “For even more farming fun!” Tartarus was the first to pack up and head home, citing a long day of work both behind and ahead of him, though he did invite Willa to call on him, should she ever require further healing assistance. Both Niria and Ephe had sold their entire stock and had packed up their booths; Ephe was bound to return to the Undergrowth and had managed to get her claws on one of Willa’s pieces before they’d all been sold. “Lady Persephone will be thrilled!” Ephe told her as she made sure her cargo was secured. “She might put in for a custom order in the future, Willa, so you’ll have to come and visit, naturally!” “That sounds great! Niria and I can come together maybe?” she suggested with a glance at her friend. “Yeah, I haven’t been there since the last expansion!” Niria added. “I definitely need to go home though, I’m exhausted.” The other two females echoed similar sentiments and they made a pact to meet up at the next Farmer’s Market before setting out. “I think you were right to come,” Niria said softly, closing the gate to her farm behind Willa. “Yeah, my instincts were spot on this time,” she said happily, shedding her burden. “Looks like I will have to find my own place soon. If I don’t, where am I going to work? I can’t have you growing carrots in my pipes!” The two friends shared a hearty laugh as they bedded down for the night and as Willa looked out at the sky, her mind was alight with all the possibilities that were presenting themselves to her. “I’ve finally found where I belong.” [/font][/size] [nextcol] [indent] [/columns] [center][font=verdana][size=3]Saturday's Lore by EasilyAmusedKat
qiqSfGu.png

rUSUrQT.png

JerCUdU.png

Niria and Willa arrived early to stock their booths and Willa felt as much anticipation as she felt worry when Rainbow went rocketing past, announcing the opening of the Farmer’s Market. Would her invention be a success? What would she do if it wasn’t? Keep trying? Give up and go home? The Imp wasn’t sure of any of that, but she was sure of one thing: she had enjoyed her time with Niria and she was determined to enjoy the Farmer’s Market as well!

It started off slow, which was perfectly fine with her, with only a few dragons milling about here and there; she watched a fae place a large order of vegetables with Niria and struggle to get the crate off the ground (though it was only by an inch or so) before giving up and calling a clanmate over to take care of it. At Tartarus’ stall, she watched him treat a hatchling who had received a Bumble sting. Willa was surprised to see that the doctor was tender with the hatchling, given how serious and quiet he had been when treating her. Ephe’s flowers were selling like hotcakes, mostly to mated pairs, but the dragoness sent her a claws up after directed an older Bogsneak to her booth.

“Ephe over there says you have a device that will help an old female with her garden?” the female said, peering at the system curiously.

“Yes!” Willa exclaimed, coming around to the front of her booth. “I’ve designed a new irrigation system that will evenly distribute water wherever you need it in your garden! You can customize it to suit your needs with the fittings, you’ll see here.”

The Bog nodded and leaned in to get a closer look at the fitting, then glanced at the several other pieces she had set up. “These pieces all have the same fittings! They’re interchangeable then? Or is it that they piece together?”

“Both! I wanted them to work in small gardens and on larger farms,” she explained. “I can demonstrate how they work, if you’d like?”

As soon as she was given the go-ahead, Willa went about explaining how the first piece connected to the hose in the river - “Or wherever your water source might be!” - and then connected several other pieces. When she was ready, she glanced up to see that she had inadvertently gathered a small crowd and immediately, she sent a prayer to both the Stormcatcher and the Gladekeeper that her design worked and she wasn’t about to make a fool of herself. Turning the gear at the head of the system, Willa listened to water flowing into the pipes, then for the tell-tale ‘fwshh’ sound of the misters kicking on.

“You’ll see that I used misters instead of a traditional sprinkler head,” she explained to the expanding crowd. “I’ve learned a lot about gardening since I arrived and one of the things I learned is that many plants don’t like their leaves watered, so I decided that misters will disperse the water closer to the roots where it’s needed better than a sprinkler!”

With another turn of the gear, the water ceased flowing and there was a round of applause. Willa tried to hide her excitement at her success, but Niria was whooping and Rainbow was tittering madly, so all she could do was laugh. Several of the audience members in attendance bought her irrigation system and several more asked to be put on a waiting list for when she was back in stock. A massive Snapper asked her to come and do a custom bid for a specialized system at his farm and Willa could scarcely hide her delight. It seemed that her creativity would truly be put to the test here, after all!

At the end of the day, Rainbow zoomed around, thanking everyone for their participation and patronage, inviting them back next time, “For even more farming fun!”

Tartarus was the first to pack up and head home, citing a long day of work both behind and ahead of him, though he did invite Willa to call on him, should she ever require further healing assistance. Both Niria and Ephe had sold their entire stock and had packed up their booths; Ephe was bound to return to the Undergrowth and had managed to get her claws on one of Willa’s pieces before they’d all been sold.

“Lady Persephone will be thrilled!” Ephe told her as she made sure her cargo was secured. “She might put in for a custom order in the future, Willa, so you’ll have to come and visit, naturally!”

“That sounds great! Niria and I can come together maybe?” she suggested with a glance at her friend.

“Yeah, I haven’t been there since the last expansion!” Niria added. “I definitely need to go home though, I’m exhausted.”

The other two females echoed similar sentiments and they made a pact to meet up at the next Farmer’s Market before setting out.

“I think you were right to come,” Niria said softly, closing the gate to her farm behind Willa.

“Yeah, my instincts were spot on this time,” she said happily, shedding her burden. “Looks like I will have to find my own place soon. If I don’t, where am I going to work? I can’t have you growing carrots in my pipes!”

The two friends shared a hearty laugh as they bedded down for the night and as Willa looked out at the sky, her mind was alight with all the possibilities that were presenting themselves to her.

“I’ve finally found where I belong.”
Saturday's Lore by EasilyAmusedKat

I know this is closed now, but I never got a chance to say: Thank you for all of the info!!!
I know this is closed now, but I never got a chance to say: Thank you for all of the info!!!
K6TNbNL.pnge1TGgTO.pngsknzsxi.pngCHzbQF6.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8