Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [HUB] FR Fashion Week 2019 (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@CrazyKittyCat Sure!
@CrazyKittyCat Sure!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Sprinklesthecat @Lilydew @HedwigHufflepuff @Phenri @Swipernoswiping @FrostiiWolf @Zerologist @Dawnsplash @SashaFiredrake @Sinver @Solztize @KrazKitCat @kyrin18 @SeiyreSlash @Quintillion @Dreamson @MetalSpaghetti @Changelin @Renmei @Amaranth41 @Amorah @HyperHero12 @Oleaster @Katsuokai @Kuratabells @flyteeth @Descending @Ythequeris @Bluedragon @Harana @Kydoimos @Violetah @Lynchly @WindKisses @MurEyeUh @Pufferheart @sockmonkeygerald @usualuniqueness @Raire @MysticalScribe @MythicalCookie @MoxieDaydream @Lunistice @Rosie1450 @Lunyra @Sidegrinder @Megan65 @Jaderannosaurus @arabellastrange @Kisk @RamenNoodleCat @Drag0n5 @shugenja @3ctoplasm @Annoyed @tarozard @Borkbean @Woolygods @bellzan @PossessedBirb @Sylphiette @Skogur @Ollieshark @CrazyKittyCat

Happy Flight Rising Anniversary! I'm proud to also declare FR Fashion week open! All events are open for submissions, tickets, and RPs!
@Sprinklesthecat @Lilydew @HedwigHufflepuff @Phenri @Swipernoswiping @FrostiiWolf @Zerologist @Dawnsplash @SashaFiredrake @Sinver @Solztize @KrazKitCat @kyrin18 @SeiyreSlash @Quintillion @Dreamson @MetalSpaghetti @Changelin @Renmei @Amaranth41 @Amorah @HyperHero12 @Oleaster @Katsuokai @Kuratabells @flyteeth @Descending @Ythequeris @Bluedragon @Harana @Kydoimos @Violetah @Lynchly @WindKisses @MurEyeUh @Pufferheart @sockmonkeygerald @usualuniqueness @Raire @MysticalScribe @MythicalCookie @MoxieDaydream @Lunistice @Rosie1450 @Lunyra @Sidegrinder @Megan65 @Jaderannosaurus @arabellastrange @Kisk @RamenNoodleCat @Drag0n5 @shugenja @3ctoplasm @Annoyed @tarozard @Borkbean @Woolygods @bellzan @PossessedBirb @Sylphiette @Skogur @Ollieshark @CrazyKittyCat

Happy Flight Rising Anniversary! I'm proud to also declare FR Fashion week open! All events are open for submissions, tickets, and RPs!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Well, I'm not really sure how this goes, but if it's a fashion show or Dressing contest, my girl Adora is definitely going to be apart of it. :3 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=48935756&skin=0&apparel=10364,10371,10377,10385,10392,10399,10722,10729,10743,10736,10750,30080,30072,30073,30074,30075,30076,30077,30078,30079&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Well, I'm not really sure how this goes, but if it's a fashion show or Dressing contest, my girl Adora is definitely going to be apart of it. :3

dragon?did=48935756&skin=0&apparel=10364,10371,10377,10385,10392,10399,10722,10729,10743,10736,10750,30080,30072,30073,30074,30075,30076,30077,30078,30079&xt=dressing.png
@MoxieDaydream She looks awesome! If you're looking to join the RP to earn some tickets for free, feel free to go ahead and get a starter post going on the RP thread!
@MoxieDaydream She looks awesome! If you're looking to join the RP to earn some tickets for free, feel free to go ahead and get a starter post going on the RP thread!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@MoxieDaydream Ooh, loving the post but wrong thread! I've linked the RP thread n the first post ^^
@MoxieDaydream Ooh, loving the post but wrong thread! I've linked the RP thread n the first post ^^
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Oh, my bad.
Oh, my bad.
Day 2's Dressing Contest theme is up!
Day 2's Dressing Contest theme is up!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
The Gala Raffle has been updated with new prizes! I'm now offering a Scorpion scroll for your Gaolers!
The Gala Raffle has been updated with new prizes! I'm now offering a Scorpion scroll for your Gaolers!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Congrats to our winners of yesterday's Dressing Contest prompt!
Congrats to our winners of yesterday's Dressing Contest prompt!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9