Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Figuring the game out
Hey guys I just started playing today.. pretty fun so far... I was wondering what exactly the point of fighting in the coliseum is? Also what is the best way to get familiars for your dragons?... I got some dragons in a give away and won two familiars for them so far... is there an easier way to farm or hunt this stuff?
Hey guys I just started playing today.. pretty fun so far... I was wondering what exactly the point of fighting in the coliseum is? Also what is the best way to get familiars for your dragons?... I got some dragons in a give away and won two familiars for them so far... is there an easier way to farm or hunt this stuff?
@ladymaelneth welcome to fr! coli is probably the best way to earn items, loot, and treasure from selling the loot. it's also where you can get most familiars, though you can buy a good chunk from the marketplace. coli's a bit of a learning curve, though, so it's best to check out some guides and see what you want your dragons to be before going in.
@ladymaelneth welcome to fr! coli is probably the best way to earn items, loot, and treasure from selling the loot. it's also where you can get most familiars, though you can buy a good chunk from the marketplace. coli's a bit of a learning curve, though, so it's best to check out some guides and see what you want your dragons to be before going in.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
thank you for that!
thank you for that!
@LadyMaelneth

I would say the easiest way to get familiars is one, looking through the forums to see if anyone giving away free-3k treasure for them, or two, looking in the auction house, they're usually below 4k treasure there (but they do go higher depending on the type and rarity).

I'll even give you a couple to help start your quest :)
@LadyMaelneth

I would say the easiest way to get familiars is one, looking through the forums to see if anyone giving away free-3k treasure for them, or two, looking in the auction house, they're usually below 4k treasure there (but they do go higher depending on the type and rarity).

I'll even give you a couple to help start your quest :)
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png