Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Be still my heart
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
Ladies are always into mermen??! [emoji=clownfish] I don't understand it LMAO
Ladies are always into mermen??! I don't understand it LMAO
JNgbpVq.gif
are y'all ok
are y'all ok
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
[quote name="Kommoy" date="2019-04-21 07:27:47" ] Sweet baby boy: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/29793.png[/img] [size=6][i]Daddy:[/i][/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/29794.png[/img] You can't change my mind [/quote] i wasn't going to [emoji=spiral love]
Kommoy wrote on 2019-04-21 07:27:47:
Sweet baby boy: 29793.png

Daddy: 29794.png

You can't change my mind
i wasn't going to
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[center][emoji=special eyes][emoji=special eyes][/center]
dQT1EzU.gif
[quote name="inklizard" date="2019-04-21 20:21:11" ] are y'all ok [/quote]
inklizard wrote on 2019-04-21 20:21:11:
are y'all ok
bQvGU5J.png
[quote name="Chaosarceus" date="2019-04-21 09:47:00" ] They have a very good aesthetic. I may be ace but I can appreciate a good-looking maren! would they be up for an ace relationship because I would LOVE that? [/quote] This is so much me it's scary.
Chaosarceus wrote on 2019-04-21 09:47:00:
They have a very good aesthetic. I may be ace but I can appreciate a good-looking maren!

would they be up for an ace relationship because I would LOVE that?

This is so much me it's scary.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
They look like they’re offering to take you on an adventure. Honestly, who isn’t totally weak for adventure on the high seas?
They look like they’re offering to take you on an adventure. Honestly, who isn’t totally weak for adventure on the high seas?
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
Yeah, no romo but he looks [i]good[/i]. [item=Fathomsearch Ambassador][item=Lithetail Assassin] In fact, both of these look good. those smirks. [size=2][s]also i just noticed that both have blue hair, so if you wanted a conspiracy theory you could argue that anime has conditioned people to find characters with blue hair attractive, or something like that[/s][/size]
Yeah, no romo but he looks good.

Fathomsearch Ambassador Lithetail Assassin

In fact, both of these look good. those smirks.

also i just noticed that both have blue hair, so if you wanted a conspiracy theory you could argue that anime has conditioned people to find characters with blue hair attractive, or something like that
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
im now questioning if i'm a lesbian or not
im now questioning if i'm a lesbian or not
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
[quote name="KitchenOfDeath" date="2019-04-21 12:28:42" ] I wish the artist would comment on this thread and just... let us know what their first thought was when reading it lol Also: All of you are correct. [/quote] I started laughing maniacally. When I turned in the familiar illustrations for review, I was told “add chest hair to the bearded one.” Only the best art direction from Undel!
KitchenOfDeath wrote on 2019-04-21 12:28:42:
I wish the artist would comment on this thread and just... let us know what their first thought was when reading it lol

Also: All of you are correct.

I started laughing maniacally.

When I turned in the familiar illustrations for review, I was told “add chest hair to the bearded one.” Only the best art direction from Undel!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18