Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Changing your avatar for April Fools
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Yup! I'm changing to April, the nocturne I hatched 1 year ago on April 1st. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40580721] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405808/40580721_350.png[/img] [/url]
Yup! I'm changing to April, the nocturne I hatched 1 year ago on April 1st.

40580721_350.png
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
I think this avatar fits really well
I think this avatar fits really well
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
my wind primal is also cursed with eternal flatulence so I didn't need to change the avatar at all
my wind primal is also cursed with eternal flatulence so I didn't need to change the avatar at all
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
thank u for the reminder!! its pascal's birthday tomorrow so, she deserves it!!
thank u for the reminder!! its pascal's birthday tomorrow so, she deserves it!!
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
I'm Just Gonna Be Me
I'm Just Gonna Be Me
Yep! I’ve already changed it, but I’ll remove Marva’s invisibility cloak tomorrow.
Yep! I’ve already changed it, but I’ll remove Marva’s invisibility cloak tomorrow.
083.8.sel.png

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
Sure, I suppose!
Sure, I suppose!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Flutterby is not pleased.
Flutterby is not pleased.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I'll probably leave it the same. My current (lol) avatar is already meme, and I don't have anyone else better suited.
I'll probably leave it the same. My current (lol) avatar is already meme, and I don't have anyone else better suited.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

[quote name="Zygon" date="2019-03-31 15:36:29" ] I'll probably leave it the same. My current (lol) avatar is already meme, and I don't have anyone else better suited. [/quote] @Zygon ... is it Tidelord related?
Zygon wrote on 2019-03-31 15:36:29:
@Zygon
... is it Tidelord related?
Hello! I'm FrostiiWolf, give me obsidian we I need m o r e-
she/her | fr +0
MadeupDiligentIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19