Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nostalgic about Registration Windows!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hey! I wast just being nostalgic and I was thinking about registration windows! I remember clearly being too excited to join and missing the Reg Window one time (oops).

So I made a nostalgia-driven exercise and found the forum post of the Registration Window announcement I joined! So many memories.

Did you join on Registration windows?/ welcome weeks?

Have you ever went back to your Registration window news post? :)
Hey! I wast just being nostalgic and I was thinking about registration windows! I remember clearly being too excited to join and missing the Reg Window one time (oops).

So I made a nostalgia-driven exercise and found the forum post of the Registration Window announcement I joined! So many memories.

Did you join on Registration windows?/ welcome weeks?

Have you ever went back to your Registration window news post? :)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Welcome Weeks didn't exist when I joined, I'm too old, but I joined in the April 201 registration window :D
Welcome Weeks didn't exist when I joined, I'm too old, but I joined in the April 201 registration window :D
Took me a bit to find it, but here's the WW announcement thread for when I joined. Not quite as old as some, but it's been two whole years and I'm still a little shocked that I got this attached and that I've stayed this long.
Took me a bit to find it, but here's the WW announcement thread for when I joined. Not quite as old as some, but it's been two whole years and I'm still a little shocked that I got this attached and that I've stayed this long.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Well i have now

and I completely forgot the registration window I joined in was only open 24 hours
Well i have now

and I completely forgot the registration window I joined in was only open 24 hours
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
It took some digging, but I was able to find my reg window. I'll admit I haven't seen the post since joining, but it's nice that they used to give a TLDR of the site to get newbies acclimated.

Had the FR community on Tumblr not advertised the reg windows and not been so enthusiastic about pixel dragons, I might not have been here ^^'

edit: wow its so cool to be reminded of how the old announcements were formatted. look at those ancient pixels.
It took some digging, but I was able to find my reg window. I'll admit I haven't seen the post since joining, but it's nice that they used to give a TLDR of the site to get newbies acclimated.

Had the FR community on Tumblr not advertised the reg windows and not been so enthusiastic about pixel dragons, I might not have been here ^^'

edit: wow its so cool to be reminded of how the old announcements were formatted. look at those ancient pixels.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
Ohhhh man I remember Welcome Weeks. I might try to dig up my WW post later!
Ohhhh man I remember Welcome Weeks. I might try to dig up my WW post later!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
found my registration window announcement, too. dang.
found my registration window announcement, too. dang.
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
I joined right before welcome week became a thing. I found the announcement here and it feels like I've been here for much shorter than 2 years but apparently not.
I joined right before welcome week became a thing. I found the announcement here and it feels like I've been here for much shorter than 2 years but apparently not.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
Found my registration window:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1433218

Before welcome weeks were even a thing :D I forget how recent WW really are in terms of FR's timeline.

I remember frantically signing up at school on my phone, hoping that I made it in the reg window time. Good times lol
Found my registration window:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1433218

Before welcome weeks were even a thing :D I forget how recent WW really are in terms of FR's timeline.

I remember frantically signing up at school on my phone, hoping that I made it in the reg window time. Good times lol
3 hours ahead of FR time
I guess I joined before reg closed? I can't find one for my date.
I guess I joined before reg closed? I can't find one for my date.
IMG_0247.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8