Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (coli) i almost microwaved nmyy grapes
1 2 3 4 5
It's only the grape SEEDS that will turn into plasma, seedless grapes would just explode.
It's only the grape SEEDS that will turn into plasma, seedless grapes would just explode.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
get into the habit of freezing your grapes, they'll hurt and bring you back to reality
get into the habit of freezing your grapes, they'll hurt and bring you back to reality
lol, I like to call these kinds of things Monday Moments. Unfortunately my brain is so fried that my last two braincells produce Monday Moments all the time, the worst one being where I was removing old nail polish and I always have a bottle of water by me, I reached over and grabbed what I thought was the bottle before realizing it was actually the bottle of nail polish remover, thankfully right before I took a sip.
lol, I like to call these kinds of things Monday Moments. Unfortunately my brain is so fried that my last two braincells produce Monday Moments all the time, the worst one being where I was removing old nail polish and I always have a bottle of water by me, I reached over and grabbed what I thought was the bottle before realizing it was actually the bottle of nail polish remover, thankfully right before I took a sip.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
1 2 3 4 5