Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Was anyone here actually prepared for wc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I wanna hear from some optimists in the FRD tonight while I scramble for spare change
I wanna hear from some optimists in the FRD tonight while I scramble for spare change
I was so prepared I sold my last scroll in Dec because I heard they would come back in Jan...then Feb...and now they are back

Hopefully they will fund my future UMA purchases lol
I was so prepared I sold my last scroll in Dec because I heard they would come back in Jan...then Feb...and now they are back

Hopefully they will fund my future UMA purchases lol
tastefulmarketing.gif
Nop
Nop
yup, and I can still get 3 more if i wanted to.
yup, and I can still get 3 more if i wanted to.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Yep, I had enough for all the ones I needed for projects as of two weeks ago. I can probably get another before they cycle out if I try.
Yep, I had enough for all the ones I needed for projects as of two weeks ago. I can probably get another before they cycle out if I try.
zdkBiZa.png
I was so unprepared. I didn't even know it was a thing until I looked at all the threads expressing people's hype for it. Now I'm obsessed with them and am currently scrambling to find gems.
I was so unprepared. I didn't even know it was a thing until I looked at all the threads expressing people's hype for it. Now I'm obsessed with them and am currently scrambling to find gems.
agender-agender-mottled-heckin-agender.png
Yes, I bought tens of wildclaw scrolls, see you unprepared folks in a few months [emoji=guardian winking]
Yes, I bought tens of wildclaw scrolls, see you unprepared folks in a few months
Yes, I try to keep enough gems stashed in my vault just for these random releases.
Yes, I try to keep enough gems stashed in my vault just for these random releases.
MGFJ8fc.png AnUIqXY.png xLfa2Pa.png kwqLYV5.pngFyiyiOg.png
nah
nah
Yeah!! I was!! Now, it's shark Wildclaw Week!!!
Yeah!! I was!! Now, it's shark Wildclaw Week!!!
28138.png My Wishlist
Pretties for Fodder
Formerly SugarRose22!
28252.png 47810809.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10