Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
happy mistjam guys!!! [emoji=wind rune]
happy mistjam guys!!!
@ElementalEntropy
Yup, the raffle was last week to ensure we got dominance. Perhaps the links are kept around for reference though, I'm not sure.
@ElementalEntropy
Yup, the raffle was last week to ensure we got dominance. Perhaps the links are kept around for reference though, I'm not sure.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Finally back, it's time to party! xD
Finally back, it's time to party! xD
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Wow, so many exciting events! Thank you all for putting this together and making your festival week so much fun! Happy MistJam!
Wow, so many exciting events! Thank you all for putting this together and making your festival week so much fun! Happy MistJam!
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
Happy Mistral Jamboree everyone ! o/ The vents are all so cool !
Happy Mistral Jamboree everyone ! o/ The vents are all so cool !
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
The next day's badge is updated!
The next day's badge is updated!
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
Oh no I had to join in another event [i]just[/i] to get that badge of my two favorite dragon breeds in hemisfriends colors! [i]Too good.[/i] [emoji=mirror love]
Oh no I had to join in another event just to get that badge of my two favorite dragon breeds in hemisfriends colors! Too good.
[font=candara]thread bump up! [emoji=ivy leaf][emoji=maple leaf]
thread bump up!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Boop!
Boop!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
I would just like to thank everybody that made up events and organisation, everything is good and I'm really enjoying the festival ! o/
I would just like to thank everybody that made up events and organisation, everything is good and I'm really enjoying the festival ! o/
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7