Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tfw
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="wrecknrule" date="2019-03-05 12:01:12" ] [quote name="Changelin" date="2019-03-05 11:59:55" ] *Planning my reply carefully in case I'm the last one replying to this thread* The irony, tho [/quote] You are safe, friend. XD [/quote] Aww, thanks for your sacrifice! Let me save you back ~
wrecknrule wrote on 2019-03-05 12:01:12:
Changelin wrote on 2019-03-05 11:59:55:
*Planning my reply carefully in case I'm the last one replying to this thread*

The irony, tho

You are safe, friend. XD

Aww, thanks for your sacrifice! Let me save you back ~
Honestly I hate when that happens, and tbh I feel like it's kind of worst than starting a thread that never gets responses?
Honestly I hate when that happens, and tbh I feel like it's kind of worst than starting a thread that never gets responses?
~~Wishlist~~
6dNll8V.gif
[quote name="sinistorm101" date="2019-03-05 12:19:36" ] Honestly I hate when that happens, and tbh I feel like it's kind of worst than starting a thread that never gets responses? [/quote] This. You can pretend to blame others for not feeling enthusiastic enough about your thread. But, when you’re the last... Nope. That blame is yours [s]Here’s to hoping I’m not the last one in this thread.[/s]
sinistorm101 wrote on 2019-03-05 12:19:36:
This. You can pretend to blame others for not feeling enthusiastic enough about your thread.
But, when you’re the last... Nope. That blame is yours

Here’s to hoping I’m not the last one in this thread.
8mIb4Hl.gif
I get super paranoid that I might say something weird or awkward so I take a long time planning posts lol

That's why I'm mainly a lurker!
I get super paranoid that I might say something weird or awkward so I take a long time planning posts lol

That's why I'm mainly a lurker!
this would happen to me
this would happen to me
+2 FR time
he/they
A l l
t h e
t i m e
A l l
t h e
t i m e
heatedWA.png
Gen 1s up for offer in Hibden!!
[quote name="LucidDreams" date="2019-03-05 11:33:42" ] Lol yes. I usually get paranoid that I've said something awkward and everyone has just slinked away haha I'm so sorry to the OPs of all of the threads I've killed :( [/quote] Same^^^
LucidDreams wrote on 2019-03-05 11:33:42:
Lol yes. I usually get paranoid that I've said something awkward and everyone has just slinked away haha

I'm so sorry to the OPs of all of the threads I've killed :(
Same^^^
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
I am a notorious thread killer, lol.
I am a notorious thread killer, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="Vaninova" date="2019-03-05 14:11:47" ] A l l t h e t i m e [/quote] This happens to me every once in a while and I panic every time.
Vaninova wrote on 2019-03-05 14:11:47:
A l l
t h e
t i m e

This happens to me every once in a while and I panic every time.
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
Happens to me all the time, sometimes I just post something new and thread dies, biggest reason why I don't post too much.
Happens to me all the time, sometimes I just post something new and thread dies, biggest reason why I don't post too much.
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7