Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Chatter Discord
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
been apart of the server since i joined fr! and back when it was FC 2.0 [emoji=familiar heart]
been apart of the server since i joined fr! and back when it was FC 2.0
just a little lad
@FrostiiWolf bein a good bean in chat and submitting an application when our mod apps open !

you just missed our recent training mod window c: right now we're showing the ropes to four new MITTs (mods in temp training)
@FrostiiWolf bein a good bean in chat and submitting an application when our mod apps open !

you just missed our recent training mod window c: right now we're showing the ropes to four new MITTs (mods in temp training)
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
@@FrostiiWolf

One of our Mitts is in Ice tho! ^^
@@FrostiiWolf

One of our Mitts is in Ice tho! ^^
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
I am!! Gonna join!!! (after much deliberation lol)
I am!! Gonna join!!! (after much deliberation lol)
La96jc2.png . » fr +0
» adopts
» w. list
Welcome! I saw ya in #general. <3
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
It’s been nice to talk to you all! <3
I’m Moth on FC!
It’s been nice to talk to you all! <3
I’m Moth on FC!
RG3SXKP.png
Great people, great server, would definitely recommend [emoji=familiar heart]
Great people, great server, would definitely recommend
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
Come in,everybody, at your own discretion; the :eyes: emoji roams this terrain.

(A huge welcome to all of the newbies!)
Come in,everybody, at your own discretion; the :eyes: emoji roams this terrain.

(A huge welcome to all of the newbies!)
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Excited to give our most recent update to folks c:
Quote:
Recently the staff have gotten suggestions for a "fr help" channel. The melon train rolled out of the station and we've created #community_help, a place where you can ask any and all questions FR (spreadsheets, coli builds, accents, hibernal den quests, food, you name it).

This does not mean you cannot ask questions in other channels, but #community_help may become a place where you get those answers quicker by those who are interested in helping out.

Our mods Effervessa and Momica have also created a spreadsheet titled Community Garden for all your food bank, familiar trading, and Hibernal Den material hunting needs! We highly encourage you to use it if you're looking for something or if you're feeling particularly generous. We hope that it becomes a fast, easy, and painless trading hub and Flight Chatter food bank.

Join our server to gain access to our Community Garden!

Also a reminder that our giveaway ends in six days, on March 3rd at midnight!
Excited to give our most recent update to folks c:
Quote:
Recently the staff have gotten suggestions for a "fr help" channel. The melon train rolled out of the station and we've created #community_help, a place where you can ask any and all questions FR (spreadsheets, coli builds, accents, hibernal den quests, food, you name it).

This does not mean you cannot ask questions in other channels, but #community_help may become a place where you get those answers quicker by those who are interested in helping out.

Our mods Effervessa and Momica have also created a spreadsheet titled Community Garden for all your food bank, familiar trading, and Hibernal Den material hunting needs! We highly encourage you to use it if you're looking for something or if you're feeling particularly generous. We hope that it becomes a fast, easy, and painless trading hub and Flight Chatter food bank.

Join our server to gain access to our Community Garden!

Also a reminder that our giveaway ends in six days, on March 3rd at midnight!
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
Really happy with how the spreadsheet turned out! Been using it myself and I'm well on my way to unlocking all those Hibernal Den slots. :D
Really happy with how the spreadsheet turned out! Been using it myself and I'm well on my way to unlocking all those Hibernal Den slots. :D
bEvLAND.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56