Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ...does Sornieth have coffee?
1 2
YES. [item=java sparrow] and [item=coffee bean hawkmoth] can be consumed for that sweet caffeinated effect. [s]there is normal dragon coffee on sorneith and no one can convince me otherwise. different regions have different types of coffee etc etc[/s]
YES. Java Sparrow and Coffee Bean Hawkmoth can be consumed for that sweet caffeinated effect. there is normal dragon coffee on sorneith and no one can convince me otherwise. different regions have different types of coffee etc etc
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
Of course there is, how else would the lightning flight survive? The boss needs his daily caffeine intake
Of course there is, how else would the lightning flight survive? The boss needs his daily caffeine intake
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
At least the coffee bean moth confirms the existence of coffee beans on Sornieth.
At least the coffee bean moth confirms the existence of coffee beans on Sornieth.
mXMhPXb.png SYTGlgJ.png
You've never been to Lightning, have you? ;)

We give all new sparks one (1) free coffee machine for their lair, and I've heard rumors that some sinks in the headquarters office don't run water, but instead run hot coffee...
You've never been to Lightning, have you? ;)

We give all new sparks one (1) free coffee machine for their lair, and I've heard rumors that some sinks in the headquarters office don't run water, but instead run hot coffee...
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Now I want apparel that makes it so your dragon's holding a cup of coffee... or balancing it on their head.
Now I want apparel that makes it so your dragon's holding a cup of coffee... or balancing it on their head.
Yeah.
Yeah.
There's the colour latte! Presumably dragons named the colours (in universe at least) and it has to be named after something.
There's the colour latte! Presumably dragons named the colours (in universe at least) and it has to be named after something.
MIaB7gw.png
@Elisse
I have never seen the moth before! Where can you get it?
@Elisse
I have never seen the moth before! Where can you get it?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen
It's a drop from the Thunderhead Savanna venue in the coliseum :) I believe the Raptorik Herder is the enemy you're looking to farm...
@IronPen
It's a drop from the Thunderhead Savanna venue in the coliseum :) I believe the Raptorik Herder is the enemy you're looking to farm...
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
1 2