Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Am I RNGSUS now?
1 2
[center] So for anyone who's seen my profile activity, this Crystalline Gala has been UNUSUALLY bountiful for me. I've hit my fourth egg today for the entirerty of this week. My first stroke of luck came with my first EVER Eliminate in Coliseum - two weeks after I already bought one. :V [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476862735095955487/539569493022736387/Flight_Rising_-_Google_Chrome_1_28_2019_5_15_36_PM.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476862735095955487/539622203965177856/Flight_Rising_-_Google_Chrome_1_28_2019_8_45_26_PM.png[/img] Not three hours later, my SECOND nature egg dropped from the same venue! The very next day (I clicked too fast for proof unfortunately, but i do have the achievement for proof) I got my first Shadow egg. The day after that, I got my first Ice egg from scavenging despite being level 14 in scavenging! (Again, clicked too fast, but i do have the achievement for proof) And now today, I got a SECOND Ice egg from the SAME FRIGGIN VENUE. [img]https://imgur.com/rjva8gP.png[/img] I havent had this much RNG luck since last year! [emoji=familiar heart] Thanks, non-present Tidedad.
So for anyone who's seen my profile activity, this Crystalline Gala has been UNUSUALLY bountiful for me. I've hit my fourth egg today for the entirerty of this week.

My first stroke of luck came with my first EVER Eliminate in Coliseum - two weeks after I already bought one. :V

Flight_Rising_-_Google_Chrome_1_28_2019_5_15_36_PM.png

Flight_Rising_-_Google_Chrome_1_28_2019_8_45_26_PM.png

Not three hours later, my SECOND nature egg dropped from the same venue!

The very next day (I clicked too fast for proof unfortunately, but i do have the achievement for proof) I got my first Shadow egg.

The day after that, I got my first Ice egg from scavenging despite being level 14 in scavenging! (Again, clicked too fast, but i do have the achievement for proof)

And now today, I got a SECOND Ice egg from the SAME FRIGGIN VENUE.

rjva8gP.png

I havent had this much RNG luck since last year! Thanks, non-present Tidedad.
RVuyqyj.png
@shadowforestdrag What venue? ;D
@shadowforestdrag What venue? ;D
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
yes. you are RNGsus. no arguing. and i was over here hoping to get an egg or two for my bday hatch, but nope. rng does not like me right now
yes. you are RNGsus. no arguing. and i was over here hoping to get an egg or two for my bday hatch, but nope. rng does not like me right now
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
@MessengerDragon A magician never reveals their trade secrets. ;) @SeeTheStars RNGSUS blesses you. [emoji=familiar heart]
@MessengerDragon A magician never reveals their trade secrets. ;)

@SeeTheStars RNGSUS blesses you.
RVuyqyj.png
congrats on the eggs! let me just... steal a lil luck.
congrats on the eggs! let me just... steal a lil luck.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
RNGSUS!!!!!! [emoji=rainbow star 1]
RNGSUS!!!!!!
t.v. | she/her | fr+0 | pings very welcome!
please bless my son
please bless my son
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
Everyone gets blessings and im pushing my luck before CG ends its 4am help
Everyone gets blessings and im pushing my luck before CG ends its 4am help
RVuyqyj.png
used all luck on a noc scroll
used all luck on a noc scroll

Update for y'all! From some last minute grinding I got 3 CG chests today with the following skins:

This thread is probably gonna become my documentation of good luck from now on tbh

Update for y'all! From some last minute grinding I got 3 CG chests today with the following skins:

This thread is probably gonna become my documentation of good luck from now on tbh
RVuyqyj.png
1 2