Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Take time to appreciate a user.
1 2 3 4 5
I want to appreciate and say thanks to a couple users.. erm, I'm very sorry if you didn't want the ping but I wanted to share some positive energy... :>

@Macchi I'm very grateful for your kind act that you gifted me with when I was struggling, it helped me see a brighter side to things even when they were dark and for that I'm very thankful <3

@Ttiuronohon I appreciate that you took the time to talk to me! I don't have many friends to talk to both in game or IRL but we had a lovely chat for a while and honestly it made my week much better and I was happy to speak with someone and make a new friend <3

@MidnightWoven I wanted to thank you once again, because your words really inspired me when we spoke some time ago. It might have been a short conversation but the generous act you performed and the moving message you sent in reply was honestly very refreshing and helped me view life in a different light and I just wanted to say thank you <3
I want to appreciate and say thanks to a couple users.. erm, I'm very sorry if you didn't want the ping but I wanted to share some positive energy... :>

@Macchi I'm very grateful for your kind act that you gifted me with when I was struggling, it helped me see a brighter side to things even when they were dark and for that I'm very thankful <3

@Ttiuronohon I appreciate that you took the time to talk to me! I don't have many friends to talk to both in game or IRL but we had a lovely chat for a while and honestly it made my week much better and I was happy to speak with someone and make a new friend <3

@MidnightWoven I wanted to thank you once again, because your words really inspired me when we spoke some time ago. It might have been a short conversation but the generous act you performed and the moving message you sent in reply was honestly very refreshing and helped me view life in a different light and I just wanted to say thank you <3
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
if you're reading this, you're an appreciated and loved person <3
if you're reading this, you're an appreciated and loved person <3
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
@umesawa

i feel called out
@umesawa

i feel called out
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
@theawesomew hello fren you're great
@theawesomew hello fren you're great
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Squidragon
I know I haven't talked much lately, but I want to emphasize that you're a wonderful, kind individual and I wish you an amazing year.
@Squidragon
I know I haven't talked much lately, but I want to emphasize that you're a wonderful, kind individual and I wish you an amazing year.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@MegaAerodactyl uwu
@MegaAerodactyl uwu
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
@yeehawbuckaroo you're amazing and one of the first SIDREP members, thank you sm for being part of it!

@novablu aAAAAAAAAAA you're a pure bean
@yeehawbuckaroo you're amazing and one of the first SIDREP members, thank you sm for being part of it!

@novablu aAAAAAAAAAA you're a pure bean
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
she/her | scorpio | FR+3 | owner of ID 46464646
@yugi

love u man
<3
I still have more art to give you

@YarnDrawcia thanks for keeping my friend alive, love you as well
@yugi

love u man
<3
I still have more art to give you

@YarnDrawcia thanks for keeping my friend alive, love you as well
@Dragonfruiteen thanks for being such an amazing friend <3 I love talking to you, and you always bring a smile to my face. You've inspired me so much when it comes to being creative, and I love seeing the artwork you create :D
@Dragonfruiteen thanks for being such an amazing friend <3 I love talking to you, and you always bring a smile to my face. You've inspired me so much when it comes to being creative, and I love seeing the artwork you create :D
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@Knoxxi
Thank you for being an amazing friend! I love talking to you and I'm very grateful for having a person like you to talk to even if the conversation is short!
@Knoxxi
Thank you for being an amazing friend! I love talking to you and I'm very grateful for having a person like you to talk to even if the conversation is short!
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible