Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Take time to appreciate a user.
1 2 3 4 5
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#4d1f00]i[/color][/size][size=4][color=#803300]'ve said it once I've said it a million times @Haddork is a great person, 10/10
L5Nllxk.png i've said it once I've said it a million times @Haddork is a great person, 10/10
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
gonna ping everyone who helped me work with this change of changing accounts since my old one got locked!

@plaguemaw thank you for donating the spearmints! They were a huge help to help me brew another herb rack!

@beastii I remember talking to you on my old account, and you're really cool. Plus that post you made about me really made my day even if it was a meme lmao
@twosouls I've seen you around a lot, and I really like your acc, your dragons, and just aesthetic in general (we have very similar aesthetics) and I REALLY appreciate you giving me my first Herb Rack vista!

@heavens agh I LOVE your aesthetic (and username),, you're just so kind to me and your kindness really helped me when I first had to restart, again, thank you so much and I love your lore!

@ikosaedr thank you so much for the Nocturne egg! helped me be able to afford my profile dragon!

again, thank all of you so much for being so kind to me! Hope your day, and life is amazing!
gonna ping everyone who helped me work with this change of changing accounts since my old one got locked!

@plaguemaw thank you for donating the spearmints! They were a huge help to help me brew another herb rack!

@beastii I remember talking to you on my old account, and you're really cool. Plus that post you made about me really made my day even if it was a meme lmao
@twosouls I've seen you around a lot, and I really like your acc, your dragons, and just aesthetic in general (we have very similar aesthetics) and I REALLY appreciate you giving me my first Herb Rack vista!

@heavens agh I LOVE your aesthetic (and username),, you're just so kind to me and your kindness really helped me when I first had to restart, again, thank you so much and I love your lore!

@ikosaedr thank you so much for the Nocturne egg! helped me be able to afford my profile dragon!

again, thank all of you so much for being so kind to me! Hope your day, and life is amazing!
torture_isaac.png
This really nice user bought me my dream dragon. It’s not a 100kt case. It’s a 800g dragon. And the user just joined a week ago(not exactly a week, a bit longer)!
This really nice user bought me my dream dragon. It’s not a 100kt case. It’s a 800g dragon. And the user just joined a week ago(not exactly a week, a bit longer)!
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
@starshiny
Thank you for being the best bean a mentally screwed internet loner could ever ask for. <3
@starshiny
Thank you for being the best bean a mentally screwed internet loner could ever ask for. <3
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
she/her | scorpio | FR+3 | owner of ID 46464646
@chespin

ayo best waifu, i'm so glad you exist because you always have my back. it,s amazing that you deal with me on a almost-daily basis and didn't kick me into the sun so far because of how whiny i can get
@chespin

ayo best waifu, i'm so glad you exist because you always have my back. it,s amazing that you deal with me on a almost-daily basis and didn't kick me into the sun so far because of how whiny i can get
@yeehawbuckaroo @silverwolv @macchi @yugi @starshiny

You're all amazing people >w< Thank you guys for being great friends~
@yeehawbuckaroo @silverwolv @macchi @yugi @starshiny

You're all amazing people >w< Thank you guys for being great friends~
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@NovaBlu awwww! thank you! that made my day :)
@NovaBlu awwww! thank you! that made my day :)
Hello LGBT Community
@NovaBlu

people like you make me want to stay on the forums forever xoxo i love you!!!
@NovaBlu

people like you make me want to stay on the forums forever xoxo i love you!!!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny I love you too friend =)
@starshiny I love you too friend =)
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@starshiny you're a great person, you are fun, you are valid, and you have my cowboy approval
@silverwolv i like to snipe boyes and gorls from the AH for SIDREP, thancc you for creating it and you also get my cowboy approval
@knoxxi we've been friends for two years, thank you for putting up with my actual crap
@starshiny you're a great person, you are fun, you are valid, and you have my cowboy approval
@silverwolv i like to snipe boyes and gorls from the AH for SIDREP, thancc you for creating it and you also get my cowboy approval
@knoxxi we've been friends for two years, thank you for putting up with my actual crap
Hello LGBT Community
1 2 3 4 5