Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Take time to appreciate a user.
1 2 3 4 5
(Please tell me if this is in the wrong forum :/)

Basically what it says in the tin. Maybe they helped with funding a project, gave back a item you mispriced on the AH, or just is a great friend!

For me, it’s my sister @iiswizzle . Today is my birthday, seeming all normal, for a birthday at least. Well, until I was told that she not only bought one, but t w o flight rising shirts! Honestly, I didn’t know — And still don’t — what to say other than thank you. But it’s not over yet. Apparently, she had bought me gems. 2150 gems. Huge thanks to her!! I’m honestly shocked of how well she kept the secrets! (What else are you hiding??)

Anyways, take some time to appreciate a user!
(Please tell me if this is in the wrong forum :/)

Basically what it says in the tin. Maybe they helped with funding a project, gave back a item you mispriced on the AH, or just is a great friend!

For me, it’s my sister @iiswizzle . Today is my birthday, seeming all normal, for a birthday at least. Well, until I was told that she not only bought one, but t w o flight rising shirts! Honestly, I didn’t know — And still don’t — what to say other than thank you. But it’s not over yet. Apparently, she had bought me gems. 2150 gems. Huge thanks to her!! I’m honestly shocked of how well she kept the secrets! (What else are you hiding??)

Anyways, take some time to appreciate a user!
SVt2S0L.png
oh ok

your welcome and your history on your iPad is interesting
oh ok

image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[quote name="iiSwizzle" date="2019-01-18 17:36:32" ] oh ok your welcome and your history on your iPad is interesting [/quote] Don’t be framing me.
iiSwizzle wrote on 2019-01-18 17:36:32:
oh ok

Don’t be framing me.
SVt2S0L.png
@silverwolv

thank you for being my amazing collab partner for the driftwood dreamstalkers!!!! i would have never gotten a breeding project gened up like that on my own, and i'm eternally grateful <3333

(plus, i got an amazing friend out of this project too!!!)
@silverwolv

thank you for being my amazing collab partner for the driftwood dreamstalkers!!!! i would have never gotten a breeding project gened up like that on my own, and i'm eternally grateful <3333

(plus, i got an amazing friend out of this project too!!!)
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@Cruelty good sweet bean!!!!!!! i love to see u on the forums ur so great and kind
@Cruelty good sweet bean!!!!!!! i love to see u on the forums ur so great and kind
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Xirei (at least I'm pretty sure it was you, sorry if it's not) saved my life when I accidentally listed a bunch of gilded chests for treasure instead of gems. I'm not sure if I've conveyed how thankful I was for that.
@Xirei (at least I'm pretty sure it was you, sorry if it's not) saved my life when I accidentally listed a bunch of gilded chests for treasure instead of gems. I'm not sure if I've conveyed how thankful I was for that.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
@Macchi

sCreEE I can literally say the same about you, you're super freakin' nice <3
@Macchi

sCreEE I can literally say the same about you, you're super freakin' nice <3
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Mythkat
for being a nice person and making this thread :)
@Mythkat
for being a nice person and making this thread :)
hCa820L.pngStRQpZw.pngpPmyN46.png
@Aberran
Thank you for dragging me into dragon hell, and more recently, subspecies hell. I love it here and I don’t think I’m leaving for a bit.
@Aberran
Thank you for dragging me into dragon hell, and more recently, subspecies hell. I love it here and I don’t think I’m leaving for a bit.
l9szmFh.jpg
@starshiny
Thanks for being one cool bee queen :o, super interesting to talk to, too!
@starshiny
Thanks for being one cool bee queen :o, super interesting to talk to, too!
1 2 3 4 5