Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 50mil! (ID #50000000)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 370 371
!!!
excited! i better get my nests going

also, imagine if it was a g1! 0-0
!!!
excited! i better get my nests going

also, imagine if it was a g1! 0-0

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
@Madrigalism lmao saaaaame, i'm so excited to be doing this again, i missed it so much :'D

@sirspiderider i may not be able to get each 5k hatches, but i will record as often as i can when i get to that point! who knows, maybe a separate tally of the 5ks would be neat, but... would probably have to be done by someone not actively going for 50mil since everyone will be busy LOL

@squidspeaker good luck!!! \o/

@SilverDeath i know, right? funny enough, After pointed out to me that the estimated hatchdate is a year after 40mil's! god it's been so long lol
@Madrigalism lmao saaaaame, i'm so excited to be doing this again, i missed it so much :'D

@sirspiderider i may not be able to get each 5k hatches, but i will record as often as i can when i get to that point! who knows, maybe a separate tally of the 5ks would be neat, but... would probably have to be done by someone not actively going for 50mil since everyone will be busy LOL

@squidspeaker good luck!!! \o/

@SilverDeath i know, right? funny enough, After pointed out to me that the estimated hatchdate is a year after 40mil's! god it's been so long lol
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@HedwigHufflepuff GOD if it was a g1 i don't even know how much that dragon would go for. let's make it a double or primal at that rate

place your bets now folks

....actually that would be a super fun game to play, coming up with breeds/colors/genes/eyes/gen status/etc that the hatch might be :0
@HedwigHufflepuff GOD if it was a g1 i don't even know how much that dragon would go for. let's make it a double or primal at that rate

place your bets now folks

....actually that would be a super fun game to play, coming up with breeds/colors/genes/eyes/gen status/etc that the hatch might be :0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi Thanks! I'm also hoarding eggs for when the time comes, so that'll be even more fun.
@Alphazi Thanks! I'm also hoarding eggs for when the time comes, so that'll be even more fun.
.......................................................................................

Squid
He/Him/His
+3 FR
True Chaotic
My Scatterquest
Adoptables Shop
exugksw.png
ohh im so excited to keep up with this! i missed your 4x8 countdown so ill be paying close attention to this one <:
ohh im so excited to keep up with this! i missed your 4x8 countdown so ill be paying close attention to this one <:
Gh7Hkjd.png
It's going to be wild and I'm pumped for it. Might even hatch an egg or two. If memory serves, you got #44444444, right? Hoping you get this one, too!
It's going to be wild and I'm pumped for it. Might even hatch an egg or two. If memory serves, you got #44444444, right? Hoping you get this one, too!
@squidspeaker oh man, prep lots of tabs LOL. i might do that with a couple of my hoarded eggs too, hmmmm :thinking:

@Oblivii awwww, well i'm glad you're around for this one!! enjoy the hype \o/ i wonder if we'll find another carrot
@squidspeaker oh man, prep lots of tabs LOL. i might do that with a couple of my hoarded eggs too, hmmmm :thinking:

@Oblivii awwww, well i'm glad you're around for this one!! enjoy the hype \o/ i wonder if we'll find another carrot
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
ping me please! :o
ping me please! :o
@sirspiderider this has definitely got to be the biggest hatch milestone to date, being halfway to 100 mil -- i'm SO excited! definitely hatch an egg or so, can't hurt to try, am i right?

and yes, i did get #44444444 <3 on the one hand i don't want to get TWO major hatches in a row, on the other hand, i did recently get #25000000, so it would be awesome to get double that hatch as well! we'll see \o/ regardless, i'm happy for whoever gets the lucky kid!
@sirspiderider this has definitely got to be the biggest hatch milestone to date, being halfway to 100 mil -- i'm SO excited! definitely hatch an egg or so, can't hurt to try, am i right?

and yes, i did get #44444444 <3 on the one hand i don't want to get TWO major hatches in a row, on the other hand, i did recently get #25000000, so it would be awesome to get double that hatch as well! we'll see \o/ regardless, i'm happy for whoever gets the lucky kid!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@aurora58002 there's a link to a self editing pinglist on the first post! \o/
@aurora58002 there's a link to a self editing pinglist on the first post! \o/
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 370 371