Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most EXPENSIVE item on FR?
1 2 3 4
Boolean is most likely worth the most cash on the website.

roundsey where are u with our boolean no I'm jk
Boolean is most likely worth the most cash on the website.

Hello LGBT Community
[quote name="yeehawbuckaroo" date="2019-01-16 22:40:05" ] roundsey where are u with our boolean no I'm jk [/quote] youd fine me in my local ER if that happened my lawd
yeehawbuckaroo wrote on 2019-01-16 22:40:05:

youd fine me in my local ER if that happened my lawd
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
Boolean definitely, but Imp scrolls will eventually become even rarer and more expensive than a boolean due to being consumable
Boolean definitely, but Imp scrolls will eventually become even rarer and more expensive than a boolean due to being consumable
you're all wrong. it's this [item=forest green tail wrap]
you're all wrong. it's this

Forest Green Tail Wrap
TBD
[quote name="Suffer" date="2019-01-16 22:38:26" ] everything is expensive when it comes to my lack of a wallet [/quote]
Suffer wrote on 2019-01-16 22:38:26:
everything is expensive when it comes to my lack of a wallet
queen_katoe.gif
I bought a Boolean in December for around 800kg (which is cheap. The one before that went for nearly 900kg). A lot of people were offering 500kg for an Imp scroll, so the Boolean is still the most expensive item.

I sold a 3 digit imp last year for ~200kg and an unbred one with nice ID went for something around 350kg? If my brain remembers right? Gen one imps are usually around the price of a scroll. Maybe a 4 digit, unbred gen one imp might reach a Boolean.
I bought a Boolean in December for around 800kg (which is cheap. The one before that went for nearly 900kg). A lot of people were offering 500kg for an Imp scroll, so the Boolean is still the most expensive item.

I sold a 3 digit imp last year for ~200kg and an unbred one with nice ID went for something around 350kg? If my brain remembers right? Gen one imps are usually around the price of a scroll. Maybe a 4 digit, unbred gen one imp might reach a Boolean.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@EndraPhoenix

It's definitely not the wings and the scroll case sling is much lower as well. I'm not sure where the cranial hornhelm is, but I'd bet the gilded crown is the most valuable of the four.
@EndraPhoenix

It's definitely not the wings and the scroll case sling is much lower as well. I'm not sure where the cranial hornhelm is, but I'd bet the gilded crown is the most valuable of the four.
[quote name="Katargo" date="2019-01-17 06:11:59" ] I bought a Boolean in December for around 800kg (which is cheap. The one before that went for nearly 900kg). A lot of people were offering 500kg for an Imp scroll, so the Boolean is still the most expensive item. I sold a 3 digit imp last year for ~200kg and an unbred one with nice ID went for something around 350kg? If my brain remembers right? Gen one imps are usually around the price of a scroll. Maybe a 4 digit, unbred gen one imp might reach a Boolean. [/quote] My brain keeps saying 200k, 350k, 900k [i]gold[/i], not [i]gems[/i] while I'm reading this. I don't think I'm capable of comprehending that people actually have that much money and are actively trading it around.
Katargo wrote on 2019-01-17 06:11:59:

My brain keeps saying 200k, 350k, 900k gold, not gems while I'm reading this. I don't think I'm capable of comprehending that people actually have that much money and are actively trading it around.
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
[quote name="@Dagomor" date="2019-01-17 07:06:32" ] It's definitely not the wings and the scroll case sling is much lower as well. I'm not sure where the cranial hornhelm is, but I'd bet the gilded crown is the most valuable of the four. [/quote] flexing with your avatar huh [s]issa joke[/s]
@Dagomor wrote on 2019-01-17 07:06:32:
flexing with your avatar huh

issa joke
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
@thace

What can I say? I have good taste ;)

It's just I remember a recent auction where a gilded crown sold for 180k gems and the hornhelm doesn't necessarily even get up to 100k now. Which honestly surprises me, because the sling and wings were never as popular, but the hornhelm had a steadfast following keeping it up for a while.

P.S. Also flexing with my profile and broadcast message. I like these crowns heh.
@thace

What can I say? I have good taste ;)

It's just I remember a recent auction where a gilded crown sold for 180k gems and the hornhelm doesn't necessarily even get up to 100k now. Which honestly surprises me, because the sling and wings were never as popular, but the hornhelm had a steadfast following keeping it up for a while.

P.S. Also flexing with my profile and broadcast message. I like these crowns heh.
1 2 3 4