Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most EXPENSIVE item on FR?
1 2 3 4
You know, I was thinking about it, and it got me wondering. Firstly, what is the [i]theoretically[/i] most expensive item? For me, it's probably a toss-up between [item=Boolean] and [item=Breed Change: Imperial], with my guess on the scroll as most of them have already been used. However, beta-testers were few and far-between also, so... Secondly, what is currently the most [i]proven[/i] expensive item? Like, the most one person has ever paid in an auction for something, over the entire history of FR? And, is there anything on FR of comparable value to aforementioned items? Maybe a 3-digit non-progen derg?
You know, I was thinking about it, and it got me wondering.

Firstly, what is the theoretically most expensive item?
For me, it's probably a toss-up between Boolean and Breed Change: Imperial , with my guess on the scroll as most of them have already been used.
However, beta-testers were few and far-between also, so...

Secondly, what is currently the most proven expensive item?
Like, the most one person has ever paid in an auction for something, over the entire history of FR?

And, is there anything on FR of comparable value to aforementioned items? Maybe a 3-digit non-progen derg?

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
Boolean is around 800kg and imp scroll is around 500kg?
Boolean is around 800kg and imp scroll is around 500kg?
IMG_0247.jpg
the boolean's definitely more currently, but the imp scrolls are constantly rising due to being imp scrolls.
the boolean's definitely more currently, but the imp scrolls are constantly rising due to being imp scrolls.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
*squints* [item= sunchaser jewelry] Has to be the most expensive apparel I believe
*squints*

Sunchaser Jewelry

Has to be the most expensive apparel I believe
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
[quote name="Cruelty" date="2019-01-16 20:28:26" ] *squints* [item= sunchaser jewelry] Has to be the most expensive apparel I believe [/quote] I would think it'd be a [item=Gilded Crown] or [item=Cloudy Wings] :0? Also I could have sworn I saw something going for way more than Boolean but I don't quite remember. I do know other KS items go for quite a bit too, makes me wonder about things like unopened Gilded or Cog chests if those still exist
Cruelty wrote on 2019-01-16 20:28:26:
*squints*

Sunchaser Jewelry

I would think it'd be a Gilded Crown or Cloudy Wings :0?

Also I could have sworn I saw something going for way more than Boolean but I don't quite remember.
I do know other KS items go for quite a bit too, makes me wonder about things like unopened Gilded or Cog chests if those still exist
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
i was abt to say light sprite but then i remembered kickstarter items exist :c

definitely one of those
not counting them though i'd say some UM skin that looks gorgeous from someone who quit in 2013-14 or smth like that
i was abt to say light sprite but then i remembered kickstarter items exist :c

definitely one of those
not counting them though i'd say some UM skin that looks gorgeous from someone who quit in 2013-14 or smth like that
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
@arcyn's scoobertdoobert obviously.. a true treasure, one day i will afford him [img]https://i.imgur.com/ir8fBAF.png[/img]
@arcyn's scoobertdoobert obviously.. a true treasure, one day i will afford him

ir8fBAF.png
[quote name="EndraPhoenix" date="2019-01-16 20:34:29" ] [quote name="Cruelty" date="2019-01-16 20:28:26" ] *squints* [item= sunchaser jewelry] Has to be the most expensive apparel I believe [/quote] I would think it'd be a [item=Gilded Crown] or [item=Cloudy Wings] :0? Also I could have sworn I saw something going for way more than Boolean but I don't quite remember. I do know other KS items go for quite a bit too, makes me wonder about things like unopened Gilded or Cog chests if those still exist [/quote] [s]I forgot about KS items and I was literally just talking about them
EndraPhoenix wrote on 2019-01-16 20:34:29:
Cruelty wrote on 2019-01-16 20:28:26:
*squints*

Sunchaser Jewelry

I would think it'd be a Gilded Crown or Cloudy Wings :0?

Also I could have sworn I saw something going for way more than Boolean but I don't quite remember.
I do know other KS items go for quite a bit too, makes me wonder about things like unopened Gilded or Cog chests if those still exist

I forgot about KS items and I was literally just talking about them
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I dont know there names but I think the original KS chests maybe? Those had the KS familiar, apparel, skin and that super special viva (I never ever seen the vivas for sell since those were like special code things? So no idea what those are valuded at but the apparel+familiar go for like 200k+ gems already and being super special chest would probably raise the cost above just the combined cost of the 4 items)

Not sure if any exists anymore but saw a while ago the wing/cloud chest being interest checked before.
I dont know there names but I think the original KS chests maybe? Those had the KS familiar, apparel, skin and that super special viva (I never ever seen the vivas for sell since those were like special code things? So no idea what those are valuded at but the apparel+familiar go for like 200k+ gems already and being super special chest would probably raise the cost above just the combined cost of the 4 items)

Not sure if any exists anymore but saw a while ago the wing/cloud chest being interest checked before.
everything is expensive when it comes to my lack of a wallet
everything is expensive when it comes to my lack of a wallet
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
1 2 3 4