Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *sigh*
1 2 3 4 5
Congratulations, you officially made "sigh" stop looking like a word.
“an
-art by @owleics
IT LIIIIVES
IT LIIIIVES
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
it's..

BACK?!
it's..

BACK?!
[quote name="@Cantata" date="2019-02-27 08:01:06" ] Congratulations, you officially made "sigh" stop looking like a word. [/quote] Is it weird that I know what you mean by this, and now my brain is reading it as something like "s ig H"
@Cantata wrote on 2019-02-27 08:01:06:
Is it weird that I know what you mean by this, and now my brain is reading it as something like "s ig H"
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
she/her | scorpio | FR+3 | owner of ID 46464646
@silverwolv Nah, happens to everyone. Say or read anything enough times and it starts looking/sounding like it’s in some strange other language, regardless of the language that word/text is from.

My personal favourite is repeating “whale” over and over and over as fast as I can to figure out how quickly I forget how it’s actually pronounced.
@silverwolv Nah, happens to everyone. Say or read anything enough times and it starts looking/sounding like it’s in some strange other language, regardless of the language that word/text is from.

My personal favourite is repeating “whale” over and over and over as fast as I can to figure out how quickly I forget how it’s actually pronounced.
“an
-art by @owleics
Sigh
Sigh
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
Why would you necro this :L
Why would you necro this :L
TOW2n3q.png
[quote name="Cantata" date="2019-02-27 08:01:06" ] Congratulations, you officially made "sigh" stop looking like a word. [/quote] yeah, now i read it as sig-ih once i typed "flash" so many times and read it so many times i started thinking "flah-ss-h" when i looked at it
Cantata wrote on 2019-02-27 08:01:06:
yeah, now i read it as sig-ih
once i typed "flash" so many times and read it so many times i started thinking "flah-ss-h" when i looked at it

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
say this and sighed really loudly unconsciously.
say this and sighed really loudly unconsciously.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
*sigh*
*sigh*
fr+16
LX75c7E.jpg
1 2 3 4 5