Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what flight is the worst flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
from there ruling god to there egg what flight just generally sucks?
from there ruling god to there egg what flight just generally sucks?
I have to many plans but not enough gems
none of them >:0
none of them >:0
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
Troll flight, it's the worst.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="Jussie" date="2018-12-14 11:00:36" ] Troll flight, it's the worst. [/quote] Yarp
Jussie wrote on 2018-12-14 11:00:36:

Yarp
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
flight 12

so bad, noone remembers about it, noone remembers its name, all we know is that it sucks
flight 12

so bad, noone remembers about it, noone remembers its name, all we know is that it sucks
Open reg was a m i s t a k e
Open reg was a m i s t a k e
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
They're all good imo
They're all good imo
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
arcane. we're over here with our floaty eggs and eldritch abominations that nobody every talks about BUT STARS.

our god destroyed the world twice but everyone's chill with it 'cause he's pink

also our background should be space tbh

we're also the most likely to have secret liaisons with the shade because we get our world-destroying tendencies from dad

excuse me as i roast my own flight - love ya, arcane
arcane. we're over here with our floaty eggs and eldritch abominations that nobody every talks about BUT STARS.

our god destroyed the world twice but everyone's chill with it 'cause he's pink

also our background should be space tbh

we're also the most likely to have secret liaisons with the shade because we get our world-destroying tendencies from dad

excuse me as i roast my own flight - love ya, arcane
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
i was gonna say none but then @/ghostesez made some good points spacedad has caused the end of the world twice which is pretty bad to be fair
i was gonna say none but then @/ghostesez made some good points spacedad has caused the end of the world twice which is pretty bad to be fair
Rng Flight; how dare they inject terrible luck into our egg-finding misadventures.
Rng Flight; how dare they inject terrible luck into our egg-finding misadventures.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14