Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Undel's back!
I am so glad to see Undel making a recovery so quickly! Anyone else notice that HOLY CRAP THE BEST ADMIN ON THE SITE IS ALIVE
I am so glad to see Undel making a recovery so quickly! Anyone else notice that HOLY CRAP THE BEST ADMIN ON THE SITE IS ALIVE
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
I like all the admins but Undel means just as much to the side as the rest of the team and therefore it’s great to see her recover <3
I like all the admins but Undel means just as much to the side as the rest of the team and therefore it’s great to see her recover <3
unknown-2.png
I'm happy she's doing what she can but she's not 'officially' back yet! [quote name="Undel" date="2018-11-04 21:49:15" ] [quote name="FrostDragonRose" date="2018-11-04 21:12:57" ] I love the new venue! Also welcome back Undel its awesome to see you back ^^ [/quote] Thank you. Not officially back yet, but I've been popping in and doing small things from time to time. I'm still having some trouble with the computer, but with physical therapy I hope to be back in a more regular capacity in the coming months. The FR team has been wonderfully accommodating to me, and I greatly appreciate it. [/quote] ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2564283/20#post_36165775]x[/url]) Just to keep everyone on the same page. Don't want people over excited to see her back full time when she's probably still going to be a bit scarce for a while. I'm very glad she's doing alright though and seems to be improving!
I'm happy she's doing what she can but she's not 'officially' back yet!

Undel wrote on 2018-11-04 21:49:15:
FrostDragonRose wrote on 2018-11-04 21:12:57:
I love the new venue! Also welcome back Undel its awesome to see you back ^^

Thank you.

Not officially back yet, but I've been popping in and doing small things from time to time. I'm still having some trouble with the computer, but with physical therapy I hope to be back in a more regular capacity in the coming months. The FR team has been wonderfully accommodating to me, and I greatly appreciate it.
(x)

Just to keep everyone on the same page. Don't want people over excited to see her back full time when she's probably still going to be a bit scarce for a while.

I'm very glad she's doing alright though and seems to be improving!
IT7iTv8.png
It's nice to see her improving so much!

We wish you the best of luck, @Undel!
It's nice to see her improving so much!

We wish you the best of luck, @Undel!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I know! It's really good to see Undel around again. I hope she continues to improve. It's just not FR without her
I know! It's really good to see Undel around again. I hope she continues to improve. It's just not FR without her
Honestly, I noticed the unicorn in the site update box before the updates and was like !Undel! ... but then 'COLI VENUE AND EGGS??' so, triple excite?

Speedy recovery wishes all around though.
Honestly, I noticed the unicorn in the site update box before the updates and was like !Undel! ... but then 'COLI VENUE AND EGGS??' so, triple excite?

Speedy recovery wishes all around though.
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
I'm happsy she slowly returns! She even has a personal doctor with her dog^^
Undel, I'm happy. Welcome back!
I'm happsy she slowly returns! She even has a personal doctor with her dog^^
Undel, I'm happy. Welcome back!
egg.gif
What happened to her?
What happened to her?
[quote name="Aeriae" date="2018-11-06 10:29:09" ] What happened to her? [/quote] I think it was something about having back problems? I forgot, I'll have to dig up the original announcement about it
Aeriae wrote on 2018-11-06 10:29:09:
What happened to her?

I think it was something about having back problems? I forgot, I'll have to dig up the original announcement about it
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
Well wishes to @Undel ! Hope you continue to have a speedy recovery!
Well wishes to @Undel ! Hope you continue to have a speedy recovery!
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(