Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Vote
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
i'm voting for pinkerton because and only because he gave me an ambush stone today. :DD
i'm voting for pinkerton because and only because he gave me an ambush stone today. :DD
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
Why is everyone forgetting Arlo? :c
I vote for Arlo!
Why is everyone forgetting Arlo? :c
I vote for Arlo!
You know what, fine, I am actually voting for Baldwin. While I agree the most with what Tomo is offering, I think Baldwin can offer the same while not being as forgetful.
You know what, fine, I am actually voting for Baldwin. While I agree the most with what Tomo is offering, I think Baldwin can offer the same while not being as forgetful.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Undel. /lh
Undel. /lh
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Hello, I am voting for Tomo.
Hello, I am voting for Tomo.
she/her | GMT-5 | Check out my dragons for sale!

tumblr_inline_o13ntkHqks1ts73zp_540.png xZjCTKj.png
I vote Shade as well, I wanna know more about this unknown's platform.
I vote Shade as well, I wanna know more about this unknown's platform.
60218142.png
I vote for Galore.
I vote for Galore.
y'all i understand why you're excited but this is a post i made four years ago that just got necroed no votes are getting tallied
y'all i understand why you're excited but this is a post i made four years ago that just got necroed no votes are getting tallied
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
[quote name="Fagin" date="2022-12-05 17:21:34" ] y'all i understand why you're excited but this is a post i made four years ago that just got necroed no votes are getting tallied [/quote] [i]*cackling*[/i]
Fagin wrote on 2022-12-05 17:21:34:
*cackling*
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[center]Why is it always newbies that necro the oldest threads? lol How the heck do they even [i]find[/i] them? I have a hard time finding my recent threads, let alone ones from 4 years ago. [emoji=mirror tongue size=2][/center]
Why is it always newbies that necro the oldest threads? lol

How the heck do they even find them? I have a hard time finding my recent threads, let alone ones from 4 years ago.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16